PDA

View Full Version : i snuck a zed over the border

coreygraham180
05-08-12, 09:43 PM
well i went to great lengths to get this car over a 13 hours drive but i have got another zed :D

sneaking it though

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/coreygraham180/420870.jpg

i now have a super 2005 trophy yellow 180

will have more pics up as soon as i can

and a big thanks to big_wasa who was one top bloke :thumbsup:

Nor
05-08-12, 09:46 PM
Brilliant Corey, didn't know that's why you were going :) Great colour, I haven't seen many.

grimmy
05-08-12, 10:10 PM
Fookin new it.I am getting good at this guessing lark.

BUCKYDEVIL
05-08-12, 10:12 PM
Outstanding Corey, well played mate as I thought I was doing well keeping a secret.
You just blew me out the water.
Ive slowly become a big fan of the yellow.

coreygraham180
05-08-12, 10:12 PM
Brilliant Corey, didn't know that's why you were going :) Great colour, I haven't seen many.

yeah i couldn't resist it just had to have it

Fookin new it.I am getting good at this guessing lark.

and detective inspector Grimmy on the case you knew where i was going by only the half way marker lol

coreygraham180
05-08-12, 10:18 PM
Outstanding Corey, well played mate as I thought I was doing well keeping a secret.
You just blew me out the water.
Ive slowly become a big fan of the yellow.

yeah i had to make a big move like but you are still holding your cards close to your chest with your car like but i wont be able to drive it for another 2 years (damn insurance) so you might find dad appearing on here a bit more but the car is my project for a fair few years so it will be ready the time i drive it lol

big_wasa
07-08-12, 02:56 PM
Good to meet you mate, Hope it was a good ride back.......

Are you going to start a build thread ?

On another note some Tw##t has put an inch scratch on my new one and hasnt even left my drive yet. :look:

coreygraham180
07-08-12, 03:02 PM
Good to meet you mate, Hope it was a good ride back.......

Are you going to start a build thread ?

On another note some Tw##t has put an inch scratch on my new one and hasnt even left my drive yet. :look:

yeah the drive was good until about 60 miles from home when my legs started to cease up but was really good and i will be making a build thread and already getting a few things ready to do and that is a real pain about your car likes will it just t cut out or is it a bit too deep for that

andys1981
07-08-12, 05:28 PM
well done corey,its a nice car,i really liked it aswell,looks good the mk2 in yellow,and you have a dual exhaust on it aswell