PDA

View Full Version : ZS 180 - Shed of the Week on PH

Maxfly
17-08-12, 04:32 PM
See a 180 is shed of the week on Pistonheads, fair bit more positive comments than I thought there would be tbh. http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=26187

peterzs
17-08-12, 04:41 PM
I rated it 10, pity it wasnt a TY derv!!!!

Maxfly
17-08-12, 04:50 PM
Aye was a ten from me too Peter, wid have been 1 if it was TY ;)

petet16
17-08-12, 05:09 PM
10 for me as well, some weird people on ph said they liked Yellow ones:smile2:.

Generally though people were pretty fair, apart from the idiot who said he'd rather walk, fair enough, get walking, and the classic take the engine out for the plugs on the rear bank flol.

mattie007
17-08-12, 05:58 PM
Just spent an hour reading that thread! Great to see so many positive posts. I'm more tempted than ever to get one if my 120 is dead.

stamford
17-08-12, 06:34 PM
Just read that all the way through, yep we have usual badge snobs, our gain their loss. Will people never learn?

vanishing days
17-08-12, 06:40 PM
No they won't learn general society are morons

peterzs
17-08-12, 06:48 PM
Long live the 180 even the TB ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lukeus101
17-08-12, 09:15 PM
Someone on .org has just bought the car in question :)

Snoop
17-08-12, 10:24 PM
******. I had plans to get me a zed and thought that might do.

p_b82
17-08-12, 11:05 PM
well i will be getting a nudge from a mate of mine who is a PH regular shortly about this one.. however even he has been quietly impressed withth derv since it was upped from stock....

tho he was ewaully impreessed by a bog standard 200 that his mate bought as a shed that has been on 4 track days and not had a single part replaced in that time lol

Blade9274
18-08-12, 09:21 AM
It's about time one showed its face on SOFW, althou the ZS is no shed

talkingcars
18-08-12, 11:03 PM
Just added my tuppence worth.

caled
19-08-12, 07:58 PM
The comments... they're... nice?

Is PH under new management?

waynester
02-09-12, 11:40 PM
I bought it.. :)

Superb car, just had the belts & water pump replaced. Standard exhaust but in the market for a nice cat back / rear box. They do sound rather nice as well.. ;)

WalkerDnB
02-09-12, 11:59 PM
I bought it.. :)

Superb car, just had the belts & water pump replaced. Standard exhaust but in the market for a nice cat back / rear box. They do sound rather nice as well.. ;)

Ha Ive only just released your car is the actual one featured on PH
Fair play It is a very smart looking car and Ive never seen people on PH be soo nice about rovers In fact Ive never seen them be nice at all lmao :laugh:

waynester
03-09-12, 02:27 AM
Ha Ive only just released your car is the actual one featured on PH
Fair play It is a very smart looking car and Ive never seen people on PH be soo nice about rovers In fact Ive never seen them be nice at all lmao :laugh:

I know... I think slowly.. imperceptibly.. little by little.. Johnny VAG & Co are realising what good cars they are, particularly the KV6 engined Z's! (not knocking the ZR..)

I have always had an open mind when it comes to cars, I like to decide for myself if it's any good or not. The ZS is/was such a car, & described by my mates & fellow Ph's as HG failing rubbish! Yet not one had owned any ZR, ZT...let alone a ZS!

First day I took it to work, not ONE person said anything about it. The only comment I got was 'mate of mine sold one of those for £400 last week' A**holes!

As my daughter would say 'Whatever'..... I like it, yes the interior is simplistic, but it isn't bad, again....I like it.
The way this car drives & handles is very impressive! As for the engine... 2.5L Quad Cam, 24 Valve is... superb! All this in a practical hatchback.

Now, if I can just find a good deal on a nice back box..then she can sing even better than she does now!

:)