PDA

View Full Version : car got keyed today :(

lewerty
10-12-07, 05:39 PM
******* pissed off ******* country, went xmas shopping and got back and my rear passenger and drivers door got keyed deep too :( why do we bother having nice cars, they got cameras in the carpark so fingers crossed the police look into it, took it to a garage where a m8 works he put some special paint on it to stop it rusting coz cant afford to get it done, and to be honest after xmas im seriously considering selling the car and just getting a normal borin everyday car, pointless, gutted, and fucked off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxxed_Ross
10-12-07, 05:42 PM
that is shocking, hope the cameras got something useful on them

It's stupid having so much CCTV, it never seems to see anything useful or useable

lewerty
10-12-07, 07:42 PM
should hear something from the police within 48hrs but even if they see the person doing it they have got to identifiy him/her

arwilson80
10-12-07, 09:20 PM
Sometimes i think you'd be better dishing out the justice yourself... but then again you do time for that. Sorry to hear about it though. Hope they catch the little chavs (most likely)!

stamford
10-12-07, 09:21 PM
The bastards want hanging, no need for it. Jealous chavs. :chop:

lewerty
10-12-07, 09:36 PM
i would glady pay for some1 to do it for me

Maxfly
10-12-07, 10:09 PM
arseholes, is the only word for pricks that do that sort of thing:chop:

Boot Hill Bandit
11-12-07, 01:41 AM
So sorry James :sad:

All my cars and vans have been broken into or damaged by people either scratched, nails in tyres or broken glass.

I know that sickly feeling all too well.

Speak to Ralph........see if his bodyshop can help you out matey. An added expense......but look at it this way......you get the car sprayed one side and it will look like new.

Don't misunderstand me buddy.........but I hope they keyed the side where your little dent was......at least it would be on your 'bad' side and not having two 'bad' sides to worry about.

Jim

lewerty
11-12-07, 09:56 AM
yea they did actually key the door with the dent

wilko66
11-12-07, 03:03 PM
what a bunch of w**kers, this sort of thing really pisses me off, like the sort of people who bang their door against yours in carparks, Just scum.:rant: Don't give up with your car mate, life just won't be the same with a normal car:no:

Boot Hill Bandit
11-12-07, 03:30 PM
yea they did actually key the door with the dent

Like I said......don't think I am being a smart arse or funny James..........but thats a small relief. Would have been even worse if they did the other side.

They are bastards aren't they.

That prat who smashed our Landy window the other month.......well his friend smashed another 4x4 window next street up and set it alight...... :sad: so much crap going on its unreal.

Jim

lewerty
11-12-07, 04:30 PM
got a phone call from the police the cameras didnt pick up anything :(

Boot Hill Bandit
11-12-07, 05:09 PM
ah ****! they are proper ******* though.......

Don't fret bud.........keep the keyed area clean and have it sorted out when you can.

Just keep thinking of it as the perfect excuse to sort that dent out buddy. Once the guys have got the spray gun in their hands and started work.......it won't cost too much I am sure.

Jim

lewerty
11-12-07, 06:08 PM
yea lookin for a silver door lol

Boot Hill Bandit
11-12-07, 06:13 PM
for the rear door on drivers side??

I will see what I can do for ya buddy! ;) Whats the silver colour called?? paint code?? will look in the scrappies for ya ;)

Jim

Maxxed_Ross
11-12-07, 06:20 PM
Is Rover 400 silver the same colour?

lewerty
11-12-07, 06:39 PM
platinum silver not sure on paint code, yea offside rear door

G man
11-12-07, 09:01 PM
All these Bas£$&^s, y can they not just admire instead destroying peoples pride n joys?????????? :hmmm:

Boot Hill Bandit
11-12-07, 10:11 PM
platinum silver not sure on paint code, yea offside rear door

Will see what I can do buddy! I know of a car that is heading for the scrappy soon! and its Silver! Will talk to Ralph later if I can remember ;)

Jim

Southern Storm
12-12-07, 10:36 AM
Mother ******* have them shot! I will gladly do it for you! At least in prison you get a roof over your head, 3 square meals a day and a guarantee'd shag! ;):nugget::huh::unsure:

lewerty
12-12-07, 12:21 PM
cheers jim,