PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone :)

Lukeus101
17-09-12, 11:17 PM
Ive now been here a little over 6 months now and to say this is the best forum I belong too is an understatement. The staff and members alike are down to earth and great fun to talk to. The advice and help is second to none and I plan on staying here a while ;) probably till my Zed dies lol.

So to all those who have made me feel so welcome...

Thank You

Best Wishes

Luke

daytona365
17-09-12, 11:32 PM
Nice to be in such a friendly,and helpful but most of all family club. We all love our Zeds and so we all help each other. I plan on keeping my Zed for ages, and all the advice and help on here, helps. SO a big pat on our backs..........

stamford
18-09-12, 06:58 AM
That's nice, refreshing to hear and I like to think we have a pretty good community on here from north to south and beyond!

ZS
18-09-12, 07:34 AM
I have to say, this forum has saved my sanity a few times now ;)

And there is something about the ZS... dunno what it is, but it keeps drawing me back and as long as I can I will keep mine on the road! lol

stamford
18-09-12, 08:09 AM
Well it gave me the kick up the arse I required! So hats off to the members on here! :clap:

peterzs
18-09-12, 09:27 AM
Well it gave me the kick up the arse I required! So hats off to the members on here! :clap:

Dont know why but that made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!! :spank::spank::spank::whistle::whistle:

And Cheers Luke, good to have you around, think its because we can all have a laugh and a bit of banter, without looking over your shoulder.

:-D:-D:-D

Sonic_160zr
18-09-12, 12:07 PM
I agree this is the best Forum by a long shot, members are always helpful and quick to help out, and I like to do the same where possible. Its just shows its the members as well as the people that run the forums that make them what it is.

Cheers,
Matt

petet16
18-09-12, 12:09 PM
:group:

Smokey
18-09-12, 01:13 PM
I concur, this site is THE site to be on!

Looking forward to the next meet to do the engine swap!!

James Raby
18-09-12, 11:00 PM
:clap::yoji:

Dav
19-09-12, 06:00 AM
The 'saloon (yay!) vs hatch (boo!)' thread shows we all get along. On lesser forums, that would turn to a slagging match.

To be fair, I can't say I've ever seen a real argument in the 3-and-a-bit years I've been here, surely that's gotta say something?

Lukeus101
19-09-12, 09:21 AM
There will always that debate but like you say its a bit of banter. Ive been on forums where that becomes an excuse to ban members and produce atmospheres at meets

stamford
19-09-12, 09:28 AM
The 'saloon (yay!) vs hatch (boo!)' thread shows we all get along. On lesser forums, that would turn to a slagging match.

To be fair, I can't say I've ever seen a real argument in the 3-and-a-bit years I've been here, surely that's gotta say something?

Cos we're a bunch of pussies! :laugh:

There will always that debate but like you say its a bit of banter. Ive been on forums where that becomes an excuse to ban members and produce atmospheres at meets

We can change that if you want?....................I'm having a bad day so might ban a few people just for having a hatch, or a yellow one............................................... :joker:

peterzs
19-09-12, 09:30 AM

We can change that if you want?....................I'm having a bad day so might ban a few people just for having a hatch, or a yellow one............................................... :joker:

Sounds like another kick up the arse, time.

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

zsserbia
19-09-12, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry but I find this hilarious as we already have very few options to argue about, very few models and very limited colour and equipment range, all made by some other people that don't do this anymore.

To me it really says a lot about quality of members on here and site owners because to realize this we have to be grown ups, love our cars for what they are and have a wee sense of humour. We couldn't ask for more, could we?

Lukeus101
19-09-12, 10:23 AM

I would say bring it on!!!!

But I am a pussy too :D

stamford
19-09-12, 10:29 AM
You see, it just isn't worth it! :D

As MG said Life's too Short!

Enright
19-09-12, 10:57 AM
And they were right - it was!

ian zs180
19-09-12, 11:58 AM
Yeah i agree this is a great forum alot of people willing to help and a great bunch of people

daytona365
19-09-12, 08:26 PM
How can I ever bare a grudge against anyone who owns such a gr8 car. I know some people have Mk2's, some have hatch's and some even have non TY. But hey they all ZS's so I still love you all :kissing: