PDA

View Full Version : Dalmatian Puppy For Sale

stamford
03-10-12, 11:08 AM
Not one of mine but one from our litter. The owners do not have the time to commit to him anymore and are therefore having to let him go. He is nearly 14 months old and is liver spotted. I do not have any other details. If anyone is interested let me know and if you have any questions ask and I will find out. No idea on price but pretty certain it won't be too much.

ZS
03-10-12, 11:26 AM
How much work are they? :)

TBH... if I had the money to look after a dog I probably would...

stamford
03-10-12, 11:40 AM
If you want something low maintenance get a goldfish! :D

They can be alot of work as they are not a breed to be left alone all day or for several hours. They like your company and if a lonely dog left for too long then they may become bored and chew, just like any dog tbh.

Manic, daft dogs but lovely with it and they are very switched on.

KirkJames
03-10-12, 11:55 AM
They're pigs and think with there stomachs and are not the cleverest dogs, but saying that I loved our one that has passed away and if I had the time I would get another!

Enright
03-10-12, 11:57 AM
If you want something low maintenance get a goldfish! :D

They can be alot of work as they are not a breed to be left alone all day or for several hours. They like your company and if a lonely dog left for too long then they may become bored and chew, just like any dog tbh.

Manic, daft dogs but lovely with it and they are very switched on.
Very good summary.

My Mother had one - mental as anything with oodles of energy, but very good natured (the dog, not my Mother).
She couldn't devote the time to it that it needed, and it took it out on her shoes!!! :D

stamford
03-10-12, 12:07 PM
Our three are fine together and each one has their own personality, as for not clever I'll have to disagree with you there! The dad Oreo knows how to get around the missus and get his own way, it doesn't work with me and he knows it. The youngest plays games with me and likes to be chased around the room, he hides and then goes in the opposite direction.

In all of this time we have only lost a couple of speaker cables to chewing when they were pups, nothing else. No doors, no shoes, well except my slippers, the pup took a shining to them but I needed some new ones anyway ;) We always give them chewsticks, pigs and cow ears etc and plenty of toys to rip up and if they can catch them we have three cats they can annoy. However the cats always win. :boxing:

Squeaks
03-10-12, 12:11 PM
Ooooo tempting, will ask the boss tonight

stamford
03-10-12, 12:21 PM
Just been informed he has recently been neutered as well.

Lukeus101
03-10-12, 12:29 PM
Would love to give him a home :( not sure maggie would share though lol

ZS
03-10-12, 01:29 PM
Would love to give him a home :( not sure maggie would share though lol

I'm still waiting to meet Maggie ;) lol

KirkJames
03-10-12, 02:12 PM
Our three are fine together and each one has their own personality, as for not clever I'll have to disagree with you there! The dad Oreo knows how to get around the missus and get his own way, it doesn't work with me and he knows it.
Must of just been our one then ;-) Great temperament though and she never chewed anything either.

ZS
04-10-12, 08:46 AM
Mick,

Can you find out how much he wants? and also is he ok with other dogs? (My childminder is looking for another dog and she's home pretty much 100% of the time so would be ideal for her!)

stamford
04-10-12, 09:03 AM
Mick,

Can you find out how much he wants? and also is he ok with other dogs? (My childminder is looking for another dog and she's home pretty much 100% of the time so would be ideal for her!)

I am waiting for a reply from him anyway so hopefully will get an email address, my daughter only has contact via facebook. He is okay with other dogs as they had a spaniel.