PDA

View Full Version : What type of ZS?

WalkerDnB
09-10-12, 06:51 PM
Following on from the Saloon vs hatch thread (http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22693) and something similar posted on the ZS Appreciation Group on FB
I thought it would be nice to poll what shape of ZS people have got (Mk1, Mk2, Saloon, Hatch) Im not going to bother with engines because there would be far to many options lol

I know some of you (greedy lot) have got more than on ZS in wich case just vote your main one :)

Stephen
09-10-12, 07:17 PM
I know i dont own one now, But iv voted for mk2 saloon, Cause thats what iv mostly owned, and in the future will :).

WalkerDnB
09-10-12, 07:22 PM
I know i dont own one now, But iv voted for mk2 saloon, Cause thats what iv mostly owned, and in the future will :).

I Should of put Jetta as an option lol :D

M17TT180
09-10-12, 07:47 PM
Doh I had one eye on the telly and one on the laptop and voted mk1 hatch by mistake instead of mk1 saloon. Can it be changed?

WalkerDnB
09-10-12, 07:51 PM
Doh I had one eye on the telly and one on the laptop and voted mk1 hatch by mistake instead of mk1 saloon. Can it be changed?

Youve ruined it! :slap: :laugh:

Calling all Admins!!!

zsserbia
09-10-12, 08:08 PM
MK1 saloons are taking the lead!

mrmick
09-10-12, 08:14 PM
Deffo mk2 saloons

ZS
09-10-12, 08:18 PM

Updated.

POMPSKI
10-10-12, 10:32 AM
Mk2 Saloon obviously :D

stamford
10-10-12, 10:40 AM
The hatch, especially the mk2 is lower in numbers than I thought it would be. Not so surprised at the saloons, must be the extreme spoiler making it more attractive perhaps?

For the record I nearly bought a mk1 180 hatch as my first ZS way back but the deal was not good enough so walked. That was when MGR was still trading! The ZS I have now was what I would have bought given the chance, so happens I was in the right place at the right time.

A mk2 is still on the wishlist but not at the expense of my current mk1 so can't really justify or afford to run two 180s!

Nobrainer
10-10-12, 11:43 AM
Seems the saloon is the more common/chavy style :-)

POMPSKI
10-10-12, 12:00 PM

Huh?

stamford
10-10-12, 12:03 PM

Elaborate................

petet16
10-10-12, 12:11 PM

:question::confused:

Nobrainer
10-10-12, 12:20 PM
It was just a friendly dig at saloon owners :-)

WalkerDnB
10-10-12, 12:27 PM
It was just a friendly dig at saloon owners :-)

If I had the last 10% of my car missing id be angry too lol

Jay-ZS+
10-10-12, 03:59 PM

Rather have the common version than the girls version ;)

I started this thread a while ago that gave a breakdown of cars owned.
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=20795

ZS
10-10-12, 04:45 PM
I used to look at solar red hatch ZS's and think... theres another rover :) especially with a sunroof! never thought that with a saloon though!

Am loving my MK2 Saloon... although I am getting tempted to chop the MGF in for a Hyundai Coupe... lol would love the Genisis, but you don't really see them in the UK... plus I will keep the F for a while :)

WalkerDnB
10-10-12, 05:00 PM
I used to look at solar red hatch ZS's and think... theres another rover :) especially with a sunroof! never thought that with a saloon though!

I have to say the Mk1's look alot more Rovery but I like that tbh :D

talkingcars
10-10-12, 05:21 PM

I find this offensive. One of the main reasons I bought my ZS was because, although I like the scubby, all the local ones are driven by chavs.

Nobrainer
10-10-12, 06:47 PM
I find this offensive. One of the main reasons I bought my ZS was because, although I like the scubby, all the local ones are driven by chavs.

Really? Why? It was meant as a joke, hence the smiley after. In the same vein as 'oh no not another yellow one'. There was no offense meant and Im sorry if you were offended, sometimes my sense of humour can be a little off beat.

talkingcars
10-10-12, 09:24 PM
Really? Why? It was meant as a joke, hence the smiley after. In the same vein as 'oh no not another yellow one'. There was no offense meant and Im sorry if you were offended, sometimes my sense of humour can be a little off beat.

Don't know really, just did. Appology accepted.

WalkerDnB
10-10-12, 11:04 PM

If It makes you feel any better I took it as a joke but then again I have exactly the same seance of Humour mate
Got me in to trouble on many occasions that's why I put a warning in my User Title :laugh:

stamford
11-10-12, 07:37 AM
It doesn't matter what it is as they are all bloody good cars and that is why we have them and love them! :thumbsup:

Dan1971
11-10-12, 06:29 PM
It doesn't matter what it is as they are all bloody good cars and that is why we have them and love them! :thumbsup:

Well said that man .....