PDA

View Full Version : How do i sell things????

M100LSN - ZS
30-10-12, 11:21 AM
hi,
I have alot of parts off a red mgzs 120 2001 model that i need to sell and two sets of alloys and would like to know how to do it on here please???

Maxfly
30-10-12, 11:43 AM
You can join as a site member, this is only £5 for a year mate. This is to afford our members some protection from the fly by nights who just appear to sell stuff and dissappear with out goods being received etc. Hope this helps:)

Maxxed_Ross
30-10-12, 02:16 PM
All the info you need is here:

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=21309

M100LSN - ZS
31-10-12, 07:31 AM
Hi,
i paid my fee's this morning and it said it had gone threw but nothing seems to of changed
also i would like a hatchback keyring and was wondering how i pay etc?

peterzs
31-10-12, 09:17 AM
Thanks for joining up, key ring £4.00 incl p&p, bargain or what.

Payment to paypal@themgzs.co.uk

In the details bit we need your name, address and if a MK1 or MK2.

I will let the man that knows that you have paid for membership and should be sorted.

:yes::yes::yes:

Jay-ZS+
31-10-12, 09:52 AM
Hi,
i paid my fee's this morning and it said it had gone threw but nothing seems to of changed
also i would like a hatchback keyring and was wondering how i pay etc?

This thread might help you, believe theyve been having a few glitches with the automatic upgrade system. :)

Thanks for joining up, key ring £4.00 incl p&p, bargain or what.

Payment to paypal@themgzs.co.uk

In the details bit we need your name, address and if a MK1 or MK2.

I will let the man that knows that you have paid for membership and should be sorted.

:yes::yes::yes:

Your worse than the sales people in DFS, that jump on you as you walk through the door! :laugh:

peterzs
31-10-12, 09:58 AM
You got one yet Jay, make a nice Birthday pressie to yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tease::tease: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: