PDA

View Full Version : Life before theMGZS.co.uk?

sduk
14-12-07, 05:10 PM
Can you remember it? lol We are nearly 6 months old and seems like we have been here for loads longer.

We have had a great start and all is well in MGZs land :D

stamford
14-12-07, 05:15 PM
I vaguely remember the 'before' life :laugh:

Had a real hoot since it all started! Long may it continue.

Maxxed_Ross
14-12-07, 05:24 PM
before I was stuck on theMGZR

I love this place!

sarah
14-12-07, 07:30 PM
before this place i was over on thezr and mg-forum..

and well done guys :D

chriszs180
14-12-07, 07:38 PM
another one for the mgzr felt a bit left out as i had a zs but long live the mgzs. guys and girls....

great site and great people,.,.,.,.

grimmy
14-12-07, 08:10 PM
used to go on .org and xpower now very happy here and now and again looking at the others

mg zs 180 blue
14-12-07, 08:14 PM
to be honest i have the site as home page great site and great folks only one down side to it need more females lol

weagie
14-12-07, 08:32 PM
you lot found me not long after i got my first real motor a few month back. great site. well done to all involved!

sduk
14-12-07, 08:33 PM
to be honest i have the site as home page great site and great folks only one down side to it need more females lol

im the same have it as the home page :D

you lot found me not long after i got my first real motor a few month back. great site. well done to all involved!

how did we find you? were you flyered mate?

thanks for everyone good comments, to be fair we only set the site up, wouldnt be any good without you lot :D

weagie
14-12-07, 08:41 PM
yeah i was on another site and i got pm'ed over to you. Dont know who by but god bless them!!

Craig
14-12-07, 08:50 PM
I cant beleive how well the sites going. Like Sammy says, its all down to you guys. I feel we have a cracking zs community going on. I still check out xpf and zsc and post sometimes on themgzr, but IMO its full of dafties now.

arwilson80
14-12-07, 10:24 PM
I just looked last night to see how long we had been about (was gonna put the site birthday on the calendar :)). Surprised me that it's been so long ago.

Maxfly
14-12-07, 10:34 PM
i was over on the mgzr.co.uk before among others but feel right at home here!! * pulls up armchair puts on slippers and lights roll up*:)

arwilson80
14-12-07, 10:47 PM
Maxfly - no pipe? ;)

Maxxed_Ross
14-12-07, 10:53 PM
...but IMO its full of dafties now.

it has gone a bit down the pan recently, probably largely due to how cheap you can get a ZR these days :sad:

Maxfly
14-12-07, 10:53 PM
Maxfly - no pipe? ;)
na not yet i need to be the requisite middle age or above to be allowed a pipe;)

tallgeese
15-12-07, 08:04 AM
Well i find the atmosphere is much nicer here than on some of the other mg forums, no names mg-rover.org (cough) lol

JoneZ ZR+
15-12-07, 08:33 AM
Great sister site from my true home theMGZR.co.uk, :clap:

Southern Storm
15-12-07, 10:33 AM
VW forums were my home before here. Rarely go on them now. All gets too bitchy. I got slammed by one site for not modding my rocco enough and another site for daring to alter even the wheels on 'such a rare car as the storm, a real shame'. Bollocks to them.
True friendly bunch on here well done mods/admin/monkeys that make the mg stuff appear on my screen with the sprites.

stamford
15-12-07, 10:46 AM
What I have found with some forums is down to the age of the owners and the age of the cars in ownership. Todays cars are frought with competition and peer pressure, whereas the other clubs I frequent like ClubCalibra and the DroopSnootGroup cater for older cars with more mature owners where the focus is on keeping them on the road.

Southern Storm
15-12-07, 10:52 AM
Yeah i think you are right. But at the end of the day its my car so snooks to them.
Club calibra was OK from what I remember. Got tetchy at times though.
Might paint the mg beige put wire wheels on it and beaded seat covers.
Opinions? actually no for 2 reasons I don't want the abuse and it would go off topic.

Leasky
19-12-07, 10:13 PM
thats means ive had my zs nearly 6 months then as i just got it when site was a few weeks old! lol
be the site i was a major honda nut love them in fact just bought another as a project car love working on it yeahh
but i love the zs too and this site one of the best i use for help and info
well done guys

john180
19-12-07, 10:25 PM
i cam here from thmgzr which i used to post on when i had the zr but now all the townies seem to own them i wanted rid of mine so i sold it, came here and bought a zs. never looked back.

G man
19-12-07, 10:29 PM
awesome site!!!! i was on th .org and x power forums, before
:bow::bow::bow::yoji: