PDA

View Full Version : Ultimatezs.co.uk

OllieZS
01-11-12, 02:56 PM
Hi everyone

Im very excited to announce my new site www.ultimatezs.co.uk The site is all about my car, with a section on the ZS model, the KV6, I have a gallery my trackday reports and a section on my car and the mods carried out.

I have big plans for my car and I like having my thread on here but also wanted the car to have its own platform which is easier for friends and family to have a look!

I welcome feedback, this is a first for me and I have many ideas of things to add to my site, one idea being the ZS brochures up on the site and magazine articles from the time (permission pending)

So please take a look, I hope you like it!

Ollie

ZS
01-11-12, 03:07 PM
My first observation would be that you have some parts there which really should not be put on your car, don't suit your car at all... infact would much better suit mine, so please give them here to save yourself :p

In all seriousness though, nice looking site for a first attempt (nice for some people's 1000'th attempt!)

Also... I want a garage that big! lol

Steven11
01-11-12, 03:08 PM
Looks like you put alot of time into that Ollie, An enthusiastic thumbs up from me. ill certainly be cheching in from time to time but the amount of info you have there already is great.

Keep up the good work

OllieZS
01-11-12, 03:39 PM
Thanks guys

Quadcam24
01-11-12, 03:44 PM
great site and an interesting read, your building a great zs.

WalkerDnB
01-11-12, 04:13 PM
kind of reminds me of www.fordst170.co.uk (http://www.fordst170.co.uk)
about time there was a ZS Version :)

also needs a cheeky themgzs.co.uk link on there lol ;)

Mark S
01-11-12, 04:33 PM
I assumethe wheel bhp of 125 is a typo?

Jay-ZS+
01-11-12, 04:36 PM
Looks a nice site :) and the seems you have some nice bits going on your zs, very nice :thumbsup:

talkingcars
01-11-12, 05:41 PM
Nice site with just a couple of bits of constructive critizism, I'd add back up or navigation buttons at the bottom of the page and break up the blocks of text.

Noobrider
01-11-12, 06:09 PM
I just like the fact that you have a site that gives me direction with my track car - brilliant. We wish you all the best

zsserbia
01-11-12, 06:55 PM
That's very nice and a lot of info. Best of luck with the build.

stamford
01-11-12, 06:56 PM
Good effort there. You've done really well.

peterzs
01-11-12, 07:06 PM
Interesting read, liked the set up.

All the best with it, will look out for the updates.

:clap::clap::clap:

OllieZS
01-11-12, 07:16 PM
Thankyou for all the comments everybody, I appreciate all feedback and will try to implement suggestions,
On a personal note I am glad all the comments were positive/complimentary! I have been a little anxious everytime I've showed the new site!

Thanks again

Ollie

Skillen
01-11-12, 08:57 PM
One thing I'd say is the stuf you got for the car and added or were youve been to get stuff done maybe add a link to their websites so i and others can look and see the prices etc. Maybe get yourself some commission haha!

Nice work though read it all and bookmarked it!
Keep it up!

Dan1971
01-11-12, 08:58 PM
175mph ..... ?

Good luck with that. Be careful not to go too far with what you want to do and telling everyone. It might make someone think - the guy's not serious - waste of time. If I were you I'd be saying that I was looking to improve 0-60, 0-100 and the top speed. Then just put down what you're achieving.

I've always loved reading about what you are doing and will continue to do so. Just don't spoil it by adding things that will have doubters laughing at both you and the car ....

MG ZS STE
01-11-12, 10:25 PM
It's a lesson in awesomeness. I want Andy and Alan to fit me some bilsteins.

daytona365
01-11-12, 10:33 PM
Not a bad site.................Nice to see such enthusiasm, thats the bug the ZS gives you. Got some brochures if you need any pages copied, plus the ZS accessory catalogue.

talkingcars
01-11-12, 10:45 PM
One thing I'd say is the stuf you got for the car and added or were youve been to get stuff done maybe add a link to their websites so i and others can look and see the prices etc. Maybe get yourself some commission haha!

Nice work though read it all and bookmarked it!
Keep it up!

Like this?

http://www.ultimatezs.co.uk/index.php/contacts

POMPSKI
01-11-12, 11:10 PM
Very nice, just spent ages on your site lol.

Skillen
01-11-12, 11:12 PM
Like this?

http://www.ultimatezs.co.uk/index.php/contacts

Nooo......... Like....... Whatever!

Obviously did not see those cheers bud!

OllieZS
02-11-12, 03:26 PM
Thanks again for all the comments

certainly lots of things to think about!

Daytona365 I will probably take you up on the offer of a copy of the brochures, thankyou

Dan1971 I appreciate what you have said regarding my proposed performance figures, I did umm and ahh about it, I decided to put them up in the end because it helps build the picture of where I want to take the car
and I have already been asked quite a lot of theoretical questions regarding proposed performance.

Thanks everyone

Ollie

P.S the cars back on the road next wednesday with its Gripper diff, Lightweight flywheel, AP stage 2 clutch and steel caged bearings! Cannot wait! lol

ZS
02-11-12, 03:32 PM
the cars back on the road next wednesday with its Gripper diff, Lightweight flywheel, AP stage 2 clutch and steel caged bearings! Cannot wait! lol

Gripper Diff??

Dan1971
02-11-12, 03:43 PM
.....Dan1971 I appreciate what you have said regarding my proposed performance figures, I did umm and ahh about it, I decided to put them up in the end because it helps build the picture of where I want to take the car
and I have already been asked quite a lot of theoretical questions regarding proposed performance.

No worries and goals are great - I'll be really interested in how you get on... In no way was it supposed to be harsh or overly critical.... Go for it - I'm guessing you've got a very decent bank balance ..... ;)

petet16
02-11-12, 03:54 PM
Gripper diffs
http://www.davemacprops.com/gripper.html