PDA

View Full Version : Mk1 17inch ZS Straights

Funkymonster
13-11-12, 10:06 AM
Hi All,

Does anyone have an odd wheel or 2, laying around that they might want to sell off?
I've been trying to clean the rubbish off one of mine and it's just in such a bad state (dirt, oxidised and curbed), I think it would be best to replace! I have new tyres, so doesn't need to come with rubber or centre caps.
I'm in Hampshire and the cheaper the better!

Cheers
Funky-One
:D

p.s I am willing to give mine in px if anyone is going to refurbish a set anyway!

Captain Peanut
13-11-12, 10:37 AM
I think Dan was selling some on here and saw a set for sale on one of the Facebook groups, will try and find a link.

Funkymonster
13-11-12, 11:39 AM
I think Dan was selling some on here and saw a set for sale on one of the Facebook groups, will try and find a link.

Thanks Peanut!

Dan1971
13-11-12, 08:42 PM
I am selling a set, but they need a refurb too to be honest and have decent tyres fitted.

You can have them though and make a decent set up between the 8 wheels and then sell on the rest. Could even have a set on while the others are getting refurbed for the winter then sell on the other set in the new year .... Let me know.

WalkerDnB
13-11-12, 08:47 PM
If you can get a set cheap might be worth buying them refurbing them then selling your old ones on

Funkymonster
14-11-12, 09:14 AM
I am selling a set, but they need a refurb too to be honest and have decent tyres fitted.

You can have them though and make a decent set up between the 8 wheels and then sell on the rest. Could even have a set on while the others are getting refurbed for the winter then sell on the other set in the new year .... Let me know.

Thanks Dan, but I think the cost of a full set with tyres plus delivery is a bit beyond my reach right now, unless you are selling them for the same price as a single rubberless alloy :greedy:
Cheers for the thought anyhow.

Supercharged_Z
14-11-12, 09:32 AM
I have a set in average condition some kerbing, can come with 3 x budget tyres, sadly not fitted but with at least 5mm tread.

£80 quid

Dan1971
14-11-12, 05:32 PM
Thanks Dan, but I think the cost of a full set with tyres plus delivery is a bit beyond my reach right now, unless you are selling them for the same price as a single rubberless alloy :greedy:
Cheers for the thought anyhow.

Well - Im selling them for £150.... Your call.

Funkymonster
14-11-12, 07:15 PM
Well - Im selling them for £150.... Your call.

Appreciate the offer,and I'm sure it's worth it, but my budget is far too limited.
Thanks again.

M100LSN - ZS
14-11-12, 10:01 PM
I'm selling a set of four for £50.00

Message me if interested as don't get notifications!!!