PDA

View Full Version : goodbye to zeds

neiljm0
22-11-12, 04:18 PM
well ive had to say goodbye to my zs after 8 years. in the last year had nothing but trouble head gasket done twice and it was starting to loose coolant again mot and tax were due power steering was leeking oil after id had a new 1 fitted needed rear brake caliper replacing clutch was on the limit it was going to cost more than car was worth. was going to scrap her but traded it in for a vauxhall didnt get a lot for her, i thought they would scrap it them selves but oh no the next week they had it up forsale £1495. ive just checked on the .gov website and its been taxed till next year i really dont envy the new buyer,
:rip:

talkingcars
22-11-12, 06:09 PM
That's a shame - what did you get?

Cally180
22-11-12, 06:13 PM
Head gasket on it way again... could give people on here a heads up where's its for sale, so they know what they might be in for.. that's if they want it.

neiljm0
22-11-12, 07:22 PM
That's a shame - what did you get?
Vauxhall Signum 2.2 dti

neiljm0
22-11-12, 07:25 PM
Head gasket on it way again... could give people on here a heads up where's its for sale, so they know what they might be in for.. that's if they want it.

2003 trophy blue 120+ bought from mdm motors in leeds,

welshone
22-11-12, 07:34 PM
Vauxhall Signum 2.2 dti

I've always liked the look of them, not to keen on those wheels though :sick:

neiljm0
08-01-13, 05:34 PM
it was sold via MDM Motors i have seen it around the leeds area and just noticed these adds on gumtree whoever bought it has sold on again

http://www.gumtree.com/search?q=mg+zs&search_location=Leeds&category=all
6 out of the 8 adds is the one please beware

peterzs
08-01-13, 06:35 PM
Pity it had to go, but you did try and spent a few ££££'s on it.

Hope the new one is trouble free.

Have to see if you end up with another Zed after a few months.

:wizard::wizard::wizard:

Dan1971
08-01-13, 06:44 PM
Long time with one though so I for one understand the change...

My uncle's got a signum diesel - loves it. Hope it goes well for you.