PDA

View Full Version : arch gills

MO-MO
17-12-07, 01:56 PM
hey im looking for the gills that are seen on the 180, please correct me if im wrong!. was hoping to fit them to my civic, would there be much modification needed?
looked on the bay but couldnt find much :(

Boot Hill Bandit
17-12-07, 02:05 PM
I believe those gills are a part of the wheelarch spat so no......its probably a no go.

Nearest thing to looks is the new Land Rover Freelander's gills/vents on the side of the wing.

They should be easily available as a over the counter purchase too.

Other than that.......it's buying the wheel arch spat and cutting the grille off each one......and I don't even want to know if you would do that when some parts of the bodykit are so hard to source!

Jim

MO-MO
17-12-07, 02:08 PM
I believe those gills are a part of the wheelarch spat so no......its probably a no go.

Nearest thing to looks is the new Land Rover Freelander's gills/vents on the side of the wing.

They should be easily available as a over the counter purchase too.

Other than that.......it's buying the wheel arch spat and cutting the grille off each one......and I don't even want to know if you would do that when some parts of the bodykit are so hard to source!

Jim

:( il have a look for pics of the ones on the land rover! thanks!

Maxfly
17-12-07, 02:44 PM
ross has a post here if any use to you
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=2303

MO-MO
17-12-07, 03:30 PM
yea is aw it, just waiting for the guy to get back to me:)

arwilson80
17-12-07, 03:49 PM

:yikes::no:

Boot Hill Bandit
17-12-07, 03:59 PM
:yikes::no:

my thoughts exactly!

Jim

KevG
18-12-07, 06:24 PM
Here you go!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-ZS-180-Front-Wide-Arch-Body-Kit-Rover-400-45-MGZS_W0QQitemZ260193638924QQihZ016QQcategoryZ10414 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem