PDA

View Full Version : fitted mudflaps grrrrrr!

kev mocko
25-11-12, 10:46 AM
:hmm:Right folks is it just me or fitting mud flaps to the zed seem to be a good idea on the back but on the front theyre always scraping on the road when i go round bends and over harsh bumps,or is it just ive fitted them a tad too low? but any higher would look like theyre fitted wrong in a way. i bought the quite thick set with the mg logos on off e bay,theyre slightly smaller in size than the normal rubber ones which im now contemplating in getting those instead after crimbo,Does anyone get this problem with them on the fronts too? id take them off but i think the zs's really do suit the look of mud flaps especially on the back looks good.

andys1981
25-11-12, 11:39 AM
the mud flaps were already fitted to my zed when i bought it,there in good condition though mate,if your getting them off goldie

daytona365
25-11-12, 05:41 PM
My ones, have never caught the ground, even over speed bumps. They dont catch when on full lock. IS your car lowered? If not then you may have put them on wrong???

Cally180
25-11-12, 05:43 PM
the ones on my track car dont touch or rub, yours must be either too big or too low :D

andys1981
25-11-12, 05:59 PM
get a photo of them on the car,then we could advise mate