PDA

View Full Version : MGF 1.8i 1996 BRG

ZS
29-11-12, 07:57 AM
Hi Guys,

I am putting my MGF up for sale, it doesn't get much use at all (two kids so can't fit us all in it!) and I would rather it went to a home it would get the use it deserves :)

Its on an N reg (1996) and is in BRG

It has a BRG hardtop
Recent New front Tyres
Recent Hydro-Gas Pump Up (All F's and Metros require this from time to time)
It has the 1.8i engine (non VVC) which has got the uprated Head Gasket and oil rail fitted (by previous owner)
There is a few spare parts laying around that i will give the new owner (New Water pump, New Oil Filter, Stainless Exhaust Parts...)
It has the uprated Clear indicators
It has the MK2 Uprated Centre Console
I recently repaired the window switches and window stops, so no more dodgy windows.
Brand New replacement Carpets (in Red)
Leather Hand Brake
Spare wheel and tool kit present
5 months Tax
MOT Feb 2013 (IIRC)

Bad points:
Needs new seats or seat covers. The current ones are useable but do need replacing to finish the interior off
Hood is in good condition, but the stitching has come away at the bottom of the window, so either a new window is required, or someone who is handy with stitching (I will supply the anti fog stuff to make the window clear again and also the back to black roof cleaner)

The roof really hasn't bothered me as its got the Hard top fitted, all the wiring is there for the rear heated screen as well, although you will need a Heated Screen Button and relay if you want to activate it.

Price wise... I'm looking for £600 or near offer

I don't have any pictures currently, but I will upload some at the weekend (Its too dark when I get home during the week to take any decent pictures)

If you have any questions or fancy a test drive etc please let me know.

I might consider part-ex (money either way depending on car) on one or two cars... let me know what you have got and I will let you know what I think :)

ZS
08-12-12, 05:42 PM
Pictures as promised, apologies for the delay in posting them!

I may take offers and remember I may consider a Part Exchange for an economical car with more seats :)

peterzs
08-12-12, 06:43 PM
Looks a tidy little car, MGF's do go well.

Best of luck with the sale or p/x.

:smile1::smile1::smile1:

ZS
13-12-12, 09:37 AM
Would also consider part payment with an iPad if that helps anyone ;)

May also consider offers on the car...