PDA

View Full Version : Mechanic

Steven11
11-12-12, 02:09 PM
Any good MG Mechanics in or around the Glasgow area anyone knows about. Getting my belts done in January. Im a bit worried about it as the car has been bullit proof for 7 years. I tend to think when you start ruminging around an engine bay disconnecting and reconnecting plugs and pipes the car starts to misbehave. Wouldnt be the first time ive put my pride and joy in for Routine work and it comes back out worse than when it went in.

Also needing my rear handles fitted as i couldnt figure it out aswell as a small puddle in my boot that needs attention.

In an ideal world ide call South Street and have Ritchy do it but dont think thats possible. Besides big Arnold Shark wants over £800 to do the work.

grimmy
11-12-12, 02:40 PM
Any good MG Mechanics in or around the Glasgow area anyone knows about. Getting my belts done in January. Im a bit worried about it as the car has been bullit proof for 7 years. I tend to think when you start ruminging around an engine bay disconnecting and reconnecting plugs and pipes the car starts to misbehave. Wouldnt be the first time ive put my pride and joy in for Routine work and it comes back out worse than when it went in.

Also needing my rear handles fitted as i couldnt figure it out aswell as a small puddle in my boot that needs attention.

In an ideal world ide call South Street and have Ritchy do it but dont think thats possible. Besides big Arnold Shark wants over £800 to do the work.

Gotta try Goldie mate zred in the site traders mate he's based in falkirk.

Steven11
11-12-12, 02:50 PM
Thats Brilliant grimmy, Thanks for that. Any idea what i can expect to pay for the belts & Pump ?

grimmy
11-12-12, 03:01 PM
No idea mate best contact the man himself.

Steven11
11-12-12, 03:06 PM
Will Do :thumbsup:

Ritchy
11-12-12, 05:01 PM
Aye speak to goldie sure hed take it on. Him or dreadnaught would be who id be speaking to if i couldnt do it. As said main dealer prices are expensive and its the same job

talkingcars
11-12-12, 05:30 PM
Gotta try Goldie mate zred in the site traders mate he's based in falkirk.

That would have been my first choice in your part of the world.

ZRed
11-12-12, 05:31 PM
Yup, I can quote and book you in for whenever suits.