PDA

View Full Version : Headlight/Tail light fly eye.

Mathew_ZS
19-12-12, 05:03 PM
Does anyone have a picture of a MK2 ZS with 'fly eye' on the headlamps or tail lights?, be interesting to see how it looks, been toying with the idea on my Xpower grey mk2..

Might take a picture or two to convince me, opinions always welcomed as im unsure myself lol.

Thanks, Mathew.

BUCKYDEVIL
19-12-12, 05:25 PM
Grimmy on here has them on his XPG 180, it's a saloon though but gives you an idea
Ive seen them in the flesh & they look really good.
will try & find a link to the pics for ya..

There ya go mate.. http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=20768

grimmy
19-12-12, 06:07 PM
Like Marcus has shown I have it on my saloon tail lights and it looks really smart to me and to be honest you should just go ahead and buy it,its so cheap and easy to do its worth the money just to have a crack at it.

Steven11
19-12-12, 07:05 PM
When i was 18 my best friend had a punto gt and he put a pair of his mums stockings over his rear lights and it looked exactly the same as that :laugh:

grimmy
19-12-12, 07:08 PM
When i was 18 my best friend had a punto gt and he put a pair of his mums stockings over his rear lights and it looked exactly the same as that :laugh:

You're not the first to say that to be honest I took it off the side repeaters as it did look pretty rubbish I only put it on them as I had some spare after doing the rear clusters.you can only really see it close up on there.:laugh:

Noobrider
19-12-12, 08:46 PM
I put it on my indicators, not a bad effect. We have it on our Fiesta headlights and it doe slook good

butch1205
20-12-12, 12:03 AM
We're can you get the fly eye from plz cheers

grimmy
20-12-12, 05:58 AM
Google it mate but I think its flyeyes.co.UK if I remember rightly

sent from my phone that's why my spelling is always wrong.

butch1205
20-12-12, 02:43 PM
Ok cheers will have a look