PDA

View Full Version : On Ebay :(

Lukeus101
26-12-12, 05:45 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Modified-MG-ZS-180-/130825649803?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e75d0fe8b

Just reserved our new house. So sadly she must go. :(

Smokey
26-12-12, 06:19 PM
Sad to see but good luck with the house move mate.

Stev180
26-12-12, 06:27 PM
Good luck with the sale mate and house move, I thought someone bought it to break for parts? I have just listed mine on the forum also.

Lukeus101
26-12-12, 06:55 PM
Thanks all :( The breaker guy didnt turn up in the end. So my hand has been forced so to speak

scotttait
26-12-12, 07:50 PM
Nice!!!!! Really want coil overs!!!

talkingcars
26-12-12, 10:43 PM
Shame you didn't want to sell it through the forum but good luck.

Ippon
27-12-12, 01:40 PM
Sounds good .... (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Modified-MG-ZS-180-/130825649803?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e75d0fe8b.)

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

ZRed
28-12-12, 12:34 AM
It's sold. Lets hope no forum members buy any bits from it though, might never reach them......

Onwards and upwards Luke mate. Best of luck with the house.

Maxfly
28-12-12, 05:20 AM
It's sold. Lets hope no forum members buy any bits from it though, might never reach them......

Who got it then? :)
Glad you got the sale you wanted Luke and best of luck with the hoose:)

welshone
28-12-12, 06:01 AM

Hope it hasn't gone to who I think it has :(

ZS
28-12-12, 06:55 AM
Hope it hasn't gone to who I think it has :(

If it gets broken there are a few bits I would like lol!

Craig-ZS180
28-12-12, 08:32 AM
I was speaking to Luke about looking to buy it off of him but I knew he was after a quicker sale than what I couldve done, just needed a couple of days to check had the funds spare for the time being.
Its one of those things though, not in a position to just spend that sort of money so have to take it as fair play that money came up from elsewhere first.
Shame but I hope whoever has bought it will enjoy it for the car that it is and not break it up.

Supercharged_Z
28-12-12, 08:36 AM

What's that supposed to mean

mrmick
28-12-12, 08:45 AM
So who has brought it luke ?

ZS
28-12-12, 08:52 AM

What's that supposed to mean? :-D

Supercharged_Z
28-12-12, 08:57 AM
What's that supposed to mean? :-D

just thought it wasn't a good move a site trader slagging of a forum member that he has never dealt with before that was all :pimp:

ZRed
28-12-12, 08:58 AM

It means its an eye opener for me about you for a start. Explains a few things.

Supercharged_Z
28-12-12, 09:05 AM
It means its an eye opener for me about you for a start. Explains a few things.

still shouldn't have to defend myself I don't think I have every knowingly ripped of any forum members?

ZRed
28-12-12, 09:13 AM
still shouldn't have to defend myself I don't think I have every knowingly ripped of any forum members?

No but your mate has. Why does someone who doesn't want a zs, struggling to sell / break / make up his mind about the one he has, buy another and have a banned trader pick it up? I smell fish.

ZS
28-12-12, 09:20 AM
Supercharged_Z, the initial post could have been about anyone as we do not know who the car was sold to yet, it may be wise not to jump to conclusions straight away and also, knowing when to react and when to jump in is a life skill, quite useful in these situations :)

That said, ZedRed IF the post is about another forum member (and it now seems it is) then please refrain from those sorts of comments in an open forum as they can (and usually will) be taken the wrong way and lead to hassle that should (and could) otherwise be avoided.

For the record though, I have dealt with Supercharged_Z on a number of occasions and I have to say I have found him to be a very nice guy and he has never done anything underhanded with anything I have sold to him or purchased from him, in fact I have been very happy with all dealings with Supercharged_Z :)

If the comments are about the someone else I think they may be about, then I can't comment myself as I have not dealt with him directly, but when I have met him he has been nice enough :)

I would urge everyone to leave comments like this off of the forums and if you have problems with someone keep it to PM's (Moderators and Admin team are here to help if necessary via PM's too)

Lukeus101
28-12-12, 09:22 AM
Thread can be closed now.

ZS
28-12-12, 09:22 AM
Thread Closed as per OP's request