PDA

View Full Version : Bit of TLC

daytona365
30-12-12, 08:31 PM
As it stopped raining for once, went for a bit of a drive out down the country lanes, does feel good a nice lane and a ZS responding to every touch of the wheel, throttle, brakes. Then back home and every wheel off. Cleaned and serviced brakes, and cleaned and oiled everything i could see under each wheel arch. Wheels got the insides all cleaned too. Nice to give him a bit of TLC every now and then.

Maxxed_Ross
31-12-12, 08:27 AM
it's always satisfying to give the car a good going over after a fun blast. Gives you the extra confidence that everything is right too

Dan1971
31-12-12, 08:52 AM
:thumbsup:

MG 53 ZED
31-12-12, 10:31 AM
Zed is looking good:cool2:. Always good to give a bit of TLC to your Zed especially when they give you so much driving pleasure.

peterzs
31-12-12, 10:51 AM
Keep the Yellowness shining.

Looking good as usual.

:yay::yay::yay:

stamford
31-12-12, 11:11 AM
Nice one, I must get mine stripped and do some maintenance seeing that it is sorned, just wish the rain would stop!

daytona365
31-12-12, 07:26 PM
Nice one, I must get mine stripped and do some maintenance seeing that it is sorned, just wish the rain would stop!

Shame no one got a big gazebo, could be another get together. I do love messing with Zed. Keep it in tip top shape. Best thing is the Zeds are actually quite easy to show love. Just wheels off, axle stands and EVERYTHING is accessable. Not like a modern car. :smile2: