PDA

View Full Version : Bucket Seats (Whats It Worth?!)

carmadbaker
02-01-13, 10:19 PM
Gauging interest and a rough value idea for these..
i fancy a change and spotted some new seats so these are possibly up for grabs!

So.. here i have 2x Cobra Monaco S bucket seats in black "leather" look with red piping.
VERY good condition, no rips or damage to worry about at all. Would possibly sell with custom frames to mount straight into a zed..
What do you guys recon? As said i am just gauging interest and whether or not its worth doing. As a side note would NOT include harnesses

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/dan4bex/IMG_1530.jpg

stamford
03-01-13, 06:50 AM
Nice, pity it's not blue piping! ;)

I miss my Cobra bucket, the Corbeau Forza's I had were too hard.

No idea on price as they look mint, what are they new?

carmadbaker
03-01-13, 06:57 AM
they are very good condition....mainly because they've hardly been used ;) lol

I managed to get them from a friend of mine so i'm not sure what they are brand new :(

Supercharged_Z
03-01-13, 08:37 AM
Iirc there at the lower end of thr range and are around 150 each new. I would say 100 quid each max.. Mini enthusiasts ove them

carmadbaker
03-01-13, 08:47 AM
Even in "leather" look-a-like?! Blimey i overpaid big style lol!!

Witnes$
03-01-13, 09:03 AM
I've been considering a set of these in red cloth used with minor wear for £100 for a pair. Really nice in "leather look", depending on what your after I may be interested, what are you asking?

carmadbaker
03-01-13, 09:28 AM
With or without the frames dude? (Will bolt straight into a ZS, both seats slide)
Been looking online.. Brand new from merlin motorsport they are £250+/- each without the frames...
Tbh i would be happy with both seats with frames going for £340
Without frames £300
Depending how close you are i could possibly deliver them too. Open to offers aswell tbh!

Supercharged_Z
03-01-13, 11:52 AM
204 each on vinal on Deemon tweaks, a set sold for 123 on eBay recently not in as good condition..

Witnes$
03-01-13, 12:20 PM
I can get them new for £150 in fabric and my max spend is £200 on seats. Good luck with them though as they are too nice for a track motor.

carmadbaker
03-01-13, 01:38 PM
Not worth selling at that price, may aswell hang on to them. Not to worry thanks peeps :-)

Mark S
03-01-13, 02:14 PM
I can get them new for £150 in fabric and my max spend is £200 on seats. Good luck with them though as they are too nice for a track motor.

may be better off with cloth rather than vinyl for the track. It can get quite hot in the cabin if we ever get a hot summers day again.