PDA

View Full Version : Mould!

skyblueads
06-01-13, 02:28 PM
My ZS is currently off the road - one or two more jobs and I'll be MOT'ing her again so every now and again I go out fire her up and just swap the cars about outside. Anyway, just went out to just that and realised my interior is full of mould! The seatbelts and back seats were in a right state! Think it might be time to put it in dry storage next winter! Poor little ******. That said, my last ZS was always damp inside and so is my brother's 416. Must be genetic with the HHR!

stamford
06-01-13, 02:52 PM
I had a bit of this the last winter I sorned mine, pays to keep a mositure trap in the car, I use them in my caravan.

p_b82
06-01-13, 03:11 PM
i need to get one for my car as i still have not traced that leak properly - though it has not got any worse even with all the rain - it is really rather odd!

Thankfully no mould on the inside even though it had a flat battery earlier today!

butch1205
07-01-13, 02:34 PM
I found mine was leaking from the rear window seal on my saloon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterzs
07-01-13, 04:38 PM
Got a couple of moisture traps from the 99p shop.

Seem to work OK.

Maxxed_Ross
07-01-13, 04:43 PM
it's amazing how quickly it grows... the steering wheel in EX259 went green last winter! Luckily it came off with some interior foam cleaner and much scrubbing.

Needless to say it's now safe and dry in the house! (The joys of a snap off wheel!)