PDA

View Full Version : 180 passed its MOT with only and advisory

Skillen
09-01-13, 06:31 PM
Well chuffed!

- Offside rear brake pipe slightly corroded.

Not bad for a 10 year old car!

My mechanic who put it through said when he looked at the pipe it was very slight and really shouldn't have even warranted an advisory!

Had its service today too so should be reet for a while yet :)

Treating it to a decat and scorpion centre section and some MK2 11 spokes soon and then ill give it a proper detail!

Like the ZS life ATM!

sheldore
09-01-13, 06:52 PM
Mine was the same passed with flying colours only needed 1 Tyre which I didn't mind. Not bad considering the vectra costs me loads each year.

grimmy
09-01-13, 06:55 PM
My car failed on that exact pipe so best to get it done as it is pretty common from what I hear and well done on the pass.these cars just seem to be quite happy come mot time.

Skillen
09-01-13, 07:06 PM
Mine was the same passed with flying colours only needed 1 Tyre which I didn't mind. Not bad considering the vectra costs me loads each year.
The vectra bad come MOT? I was expecting the ZS to be trouble tbqh!
My car failed on that exact pipe so best to get it done as it is pretty common from what I hear and well done on the pass.these cars just seem to be quite happy come mot time.

Yeah the guy cleaned it and greased it up for me, said barely any rust there really.

talkingcars
09-01-13, 07:08 PM
Mine passed with just an advisory on a tyre yet it's little more than scrap :(

sheldore
09-01-13, 07:13 PM
The vectra bad come MOT? I was expecting the ZS to be trouble tbqh!

Yeah the guy cleaned it and greased it up for me, said barely any rust there really.

Yep the Vectra is one hell of a car and love it to death, won't sell until I have to, but it costs every M.O.T time. However I do fix everything including advisories.

daytona365
09-01-13, 07:25 PM
well done, another ZS lives another year..

LozMachine
09-01-13, 07:26 PM
Good to hear on the Mot, theyre not bad old busses eh?
Think us lot up 'ere should have a laal photoshooty thing for errrm "theMGzs.co.uk" archive purposes :cap:

Skillen
09-01-13, 07:28 PM
Yep the Vectra is one hell of a car and love it to death, won't sell until I have to, but it costs every M.O.T time. However I do fix everything including advisories.

Gotta say its a good looking vectra.
Yeah they tend to get done when I get em, might as well catch em early!

Skillen
09-01-13, 07:31 PM
Good to hear on the Mot, theyre not bad old busses eh?
Think us lot up 'ere should have a laal photoshooty thing for errrm "theMGzs.co.uk" archive purposes :cap:

Wait time mine gets a valet first lol! It needs it! And your twos looks better than mine haha!
Il bring the ZR instead it's looking better at the minute!

butch1205
10-01-13, 12:12 AM
Got my mot soon just had new tyres on front hope she passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stamford
10-01-13, 07:01 AM
That is good news, they are never really that much trouble are they?

butch1205
10-01-13, 05:56 PM
No not really only had car a few month just had to sort offside rear brake as it was binding but every think els is good doesn't use a drop of oil or water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk