PDA

View Full Version : wheels gone, looks funny on hairpins

James Raby
12-01-13, 02:59 PM
Sold my superturismo GT's today
Owner said I could have his hairpins and Avon's for a bargain too, so happy happy

however the wheels i sold these to get the owner some reason refuses to sell to me
I guess that would be a thanks to George McMurdie the legend who says i caused him problems when he sells me scrap goods eh!!

**** happens :(

DuckFeet
12-01-13, 09:22 PM
Sold my superturismo GT's today
Owner said I could have his hairpins and Avon's for a bargain too, so happy happy

however the wheels i sold these to get the owner some reason refuses to sell to me
I guess that would be a thanks to George McMurdie the legend who says i caused him problems when he sells me scrap goods eh!!

**** happens :(

I'd swap my straights for hairpins if that helps? Grats. On te bargain wheels, you'll get yourself some nice 17s with patience, were the ones you missed out on a bit special?

talkingcars
12-01-13, 09:47 PM
Strangly zippy said he would still sell me stuff!

James Raby
13-01-13, 03:10 AM
Talk to me about the straights...

About G, he is a strange fellow who asked several times for my PayPal to refund but nothing ever came - complete ass IMO

James Raby
14-01-13, 02:08 PM
I'd swap my straights for hairpins if that helps? Grats. On te bargain wheels, you'll get yourself some nice 17s with patience, were the ones you missed out on a bit special?

talk to me.....

DuckFeet
15-01-13, 10:09 AM
lol James. Sorry for the delay. you got PM wiht my email in it to discuss sending pictures or whatever.