PDA

View Full Version : Brings a smile to my face

bowthruster
12-01-13, 09:49 PM
Since sorting the slave cylinders out i went for a bit of drive today:sneaky:
Blew a few cobwebs out of the system if you know what i mean.Everytime i hear that V6 scream into life,it just makes me so happy and a good few b roads to drive on,i always come back with a smile on my face...Always.Even after a crap day at work,as soon as i open the door to get in her,my face just lights up.I am sad or what.My missu's thinks so:laugh:

She says theres 4 people in this marriage...The wife,me,the rottweiler(she) and the zs!!

Do you all get a thrill when you are driving even at slow/normal speeds?

Captain Slow
12-01-13, 10:24 PM
I took mine on a hoon to Wales the other day, the first real drive I've had since I've fitted the Janspeed manis, decat & centre & rear exhaust sections...and I couldn't stop grinning :hump: the howl, pop pop and wonderful chuckability of the car makes all notions of selling it disappear.

I was in a convoy full of Audi RS4's, some running biiiiiiig power, and while I didn't stand much of a chance on the straights I got loads of positive comments how well the ZS hustled the country A & B roads. On the trip there it joined a significant speed club too, thanks partly to the gains from the Janspeed kit...

daytona365
13-01-13, 08:16 AM
All these new cars, may be faster, more powerful, but round the lanes the ZS can still keep up and even show these "new" boys a thing or to. It still is a wonderful car to go out and drive. I love it, every journey always has to have a little diversion. Im always grinning when I drive my ZED. :thumbsu

sneekyparrot
13-01-13, 08:41 AM
I took mine on a hoon to Wales the other day, the first real drive I've had since I've fitted the Janspeed manis, decat & centre & rear exhaust sections...and I couldn't stop grinning :hump: the howl, pop pop and wonderful chuckability of the car makes all notions of selling it disappear.

I was in a convoy full of Audi RS4's, some running biiiiiiig power, and while I didn't stand much of a chance on the straights I got loads of positive comments how well the ZS hustled the country A & B roads. On the trip there it joined a significant speed club too, thanks partly to the gains from the Janspeed kit...

Telford / shrewsbury a41? Or north road Rhyl area?

tb steve
13-01-13, 09:42 AM
i open the door to get in her,my face just lights up

shall i start the innuendo's lol

Captain Slow
13-01-13, 10:53 AM
Telford / shrewsbury a41? Or north road Rhyl area?

M54 then some A roads, I was following a convoy :laugh: