PDA

View Full Version : MK2 Heater panel

Mathew_ZS
29-01-13, 08:12 PM
Wanted MK2 MG ZS Heater panel, not sure if they are detachable from the centre console.

If they do not split from the console then i would like the whole console and unit, anybody please help!?

BUCKYDEVIL
29-01-13, 08:14 PM
Did you say before that you need a new one as you cant control air direction ?
if this is the case then as a temporary fix you can select direction of airflow and temp by reaching behind console from drivers footwell and manualy turn the levers to get- say hot air to screen to demist.

Mathew_ZS
29-01-13, 08:55 PM
Did you say before that you need a new one as you cant control air direction ?
if this is the case then as a temporary fix you can select direction of airflow and temp by reaching behind console from drivers footwell and manualy turn the levers to get- say hot air to screen to demist.

Thanks for the info, ive just been out and managed to change the heat direction from the box.

awesome advice :)

Many thanks

petet16
29-01-13, 08:56 PM
They remove from the console, you can reach the screws when the console is removed, are you sure the heater panel is damaged

BUCKYDEVIL
29-01-13, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the info, ive just been out and managed to change the heat direction from the box.

awesome advice :)

Many thanks

Glad to be of help mate,(Rep due my way) as said though maybe just a cable not connected properly as the wire loop can pop off the plastic clip,
When you get a chance you can check for this now you know the connecting points.

Enright
29-01-13, 09:51 PM
Where are you? I'm sure I still have one from when I converted mine to ATC.

Mathew_ZS
30-01-13, 06:34 PM
Where are you? I'm sure I still have one from when I converted mine to ATC.

Birmingham mate, pm me if you have :)