PDA

View Full Version : Cheap PS2 Wanted

stamford
30-12-07, 09:35 AM
As stated, after a cheap PS2 for my daughter, she keeps nicking mine and I keep telling her to go buy one. Cheeky moo bought me a game for xmas but my console is always in her bedroom! Kids! :no: She bought the Sims and is addicted to it!

Mat C
30-12-07, 09:55 AM
Well Stamford i would say now is a buyers market on Ebay as there will be loads of them on there as people will have replaced them with the latest gen' of consoles !

stamford
30-12-07, 10:50 AM
Indeed, thought I'd try here first.

Shafz
30-12-07, 03:06 PM
ii still got my ps2, bought call of duty 2 and play it online against others...hours of fun! not as good as the xbox360 obv

stamford
30-12-07, 03:09 PM
Shafz, that was not the answer I wanted :laugh:

Funny thing is the cheeky git bought me a Chelsea FC game for xmas but the bloody console keeps returning to her room!

arwilson80
30-12-07, 03:19 PM
Just steal something of hers in retaliation... :)

stamford
30-12-07, 03:20 PM
I don't want to set foot in her room, typical teenager! I might catch something!

Boot Hill Bandit
30-12-07, 03:41 PM
Just steal something of hers in retaliation... :)

Good idea! :yes:

steal her underwear and put it up for sale here ;) I will buy it :fun:

Jim

arwilson80
30-12-07, 03:44 PM
I don't want to set foot in her room, typical teenager! I might catch something!

Yeah.... A right hook?

'We' have one and although not a teenager (20) she is just as bad... maybe even worse.:wall:

stamford
30-12-07, 03:45 PM
Good idea! :yes:

steal her underwear and put it up for sale here ;) I will buy it :fun:

Jim

How much ;)

stamford
30-12-07, 03:48 PM
Yeah.... A right hook?

'We' have one and although not a teenager (20) she is just as bad... maybe even worse.:wall:

A right hook! she couldn't reach, the shortarse :laugh:

I have three demon girls, 14, 17 and one going on 19, a real nightmare at times!

arwilson80
30-12-07, 03:51 PM
3 girls, 3 teenagers.... What did you do so wrong that you've got that as punishment? ;)

stamford
30-12-07, 04:01 PM
3 girls, 3 teenagers.... What did you do so wrong that you've got that as punishment? ;)

God, I wish I knew!

Been a jaffa ever since :laugh:

Boot Hill Bandit
30-12-07, 04:26 PM
How much ;)

Seriously??? :hmmm: I'd give you £20 for a set from your daughter who looks a bit like Avril..........they'd be proper dirty £20 notes too :D

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
30-12-07, 04:28 PM
Been a jaffa ever since :laugh:

No bud.........you got it wrong.........it's not a Jaffa Cake......it's fruit cake ya silly arse! :joker:

Jim

stamford
30-12-07, 04:43 PM
Hello Jim :D this is what I love, you back to normal :laugh:

Boot Hill Bandit
30-12-07, 05:32 PM
Hello Jim :D this is what I love, you back to normal :laugh:

Normal? :huh: you must be joking! I went out with a goth last night......she scared the **** out of me and I have gone off women again for the time being :laugh:

It gave me some amusement last night as it did to my drinking buddy :rofl:

Quote of the evening "You do seem to pick 'em Jim!" :laugh:

Jim

stamford
30-12-07, 07:32 PM
Normal? :huh: you must be joking! I went out with a goth last night......she scared the **** out of me and I have gone off women again for the time being :laugh:

It gave me some amusement last night as it did to my drinking buddy :rofl:

Quote of the evening "You do seem to pick 'em Jim!" :laugh:

Jim

Am I glad I'm a few miles to the west! ;)

Boot Hill Bandit
30-12-07, 08:14 PM
Am I glad I'm a few miles to the west! ;)

:rofl: but I obviously haven't gone to the extremes of chasing the lads Stamford :laugh:

I shall be starting 2008 with just me and my ZS :D which is fine by me ;) if I find someone along the way then so be it.

Only thing that keeps running through my mind is I would hate to think Karen is sitting there at home regretting the split but too damn arrogant to admit it........I have done my best though and couldn't have done anymore.

Roll on 2008! :mml:

Jim

stamford
30-12-07, 09:55 PM
'Just me and the ZS'

Sounds like a d.i.v.o.r.c.e. is on the cards judging by the other thread Jim.

Boot Hill Bandit
30-12-07, 10:02 PM
Yep.........didn't realise what my situation was :sad: amazing how an hour or so can take a smug grin of my face isn't it!

Jim