PDA

View Full Version : Massive parts clearout!......

idge2003
14-03-13, 09:31 AM
Hi guys have decided I wanna move house this year and will be spending the next month or so doing all the odd jobs I've not got round to finishing and this includes clearing out my garage so I have loads of parts for sale!

A list of some of the bigger items I know I have in there but also I have stripped 2 180's so have lots of small bits I need to go through too!

Grey alcantara seats for a saloon- £150

Early blue Monaco seats with rear headrests (retrimmed R45 ones but look the part!) and seatbelt clips intact but sorry no runners for a hatch- £60

Early door cards with inserts for manual rears X 2 sets- £25 each

Late door cards with no winder holes- £40

MK2 dash complete only missing the dash blank that the VIS indicator kit uses- £60

Graphite straights not been used since powdercoated (no tyres/centercaps) in the boxes they came in- £150

Civic coilovers (from unit3tuning I think) comes with a set of ZS shocks to use the top mounts and also the brake hose carrier- £120

Reversing sensors in what should be Goodwood green full kit taken from a MK2 saloon- £75

Brand new fog light kit for MK1 was missing switch and rubber seals but have added secondhand ones of these to it- £45

Under parcelshelf storage tray for a hatch- £30

Genuine rear blind kit for a hatch- £35

VIS indicator kit never been fitted- £30 SOLD

Will get photos of things over the next few days and if theres any thing else you may need just ask as i may have it!

Open to sensible offers on things and items are plus postage!

Thanks for looking

Brett

scotttait
14-03-13, 11:44 AM
How much would the coilovers cost to deliver?

idge2003
14-03-13, 04:17 PM
I will get them weighed and try some courier companies and get back to you.

Brett

Skillen
14-03-13, 04:48 PM
What are the conditions of the alcantara's?
Do they have rear headrests?

I imagine delivery would be expensive but I don't think I'm gonna be down to Norwich again for a while to be able to pick them up near you.
But it's worth a check.

Dan1971
14-03-13, 06:04 PM
pm'd.....

idge2003
14-03-13, 06:39 PM
I'd say they are in decent nick could do with a bit of a clean I'd say though!

I have some pics I think and could take more if you want to PM me your email address!

Not sure how I would package them up for posting but can try weighing them and getting a price!

Brett

Skillen
14-03-13, 07:11 PM
I'd say they are in decent nick could do with a bit of a clean I'd say though!

I have some pics I think and could take more if you want to PM me your email address!

Not sure how I would package them up for posting but can try weighing them and getting a price!

Brett

Alright, some thick chicken feed sacks over em would do me! Just keeping em clean and scuff free through transit.
Ill send my email thanks.

maxtherotti
14-03-13, 07:44 PM
Hi any chance of some pics of the wheels??
Also what would postage cost??

Cheers Rob

idge2003
14-03-13, 08:15 PM
Yep I will stick some on tomorrow as at work tonight!

Will get a postage price too!

Brett

Ritchy
14-03-13, 08:25 PM
Free bump
Pallet the seats be cheapest and best

idge2003
17-03-13, 12:09 PM
Sorry guys have had to do a couple of extra nightshifts so when I wasn't working a 12 hour shift been in bed most of the other time!

Have a couple of days off from tomorrow so will get onto weighing/sizing/pricing things and also get the camera out!

Cheers Brett

idge2003
19-03-13, 10:01 AM
Rights guys some pics of the seats and wheels for those that asked.

Brett

Dan1971
19-03-13, 06:37 PM
Cheers for the indicators. Prompt, and nice and safely packed.

Would love those wheels .... Love them .... Anyone want my black ones with the Red lip .... ??

maxtherotti
20-03-13, 06:36 PM
Did you manage to sort a postage price on the wheels?

Cheers Rob

Ritchy
20-03-13, 06:49 PM
intrested in the seats if you could find out a price posted to glasgow? the alcantra ones

idge2003
20-03-13, 07:27 PM
Did you manage to sort a postage price on the wheels?

Cheers Rob

Sorry slipped my mind will look into it!

Brett

idge2003
20-03-13, 07:33 PM
intrested in the seats if you could find out a price posted to glasgow? the alcantra ones

Someone else has asked about these being posted I'm just not sure how I'd package them to guarantee they won't get damaged!

Brett

Ritchy
20-03-13, 07:44 PM
no problem, last time i bought a full interior it got sent on a pallet was about £30iirc, if someone else can collect then thats ideal for you but if its still about then i may be intrested:)

idge2003
20-03-13, 07:47 PM
no problem, last time i bought a full interior it got sent on a pallet was about £30iirc, if someone else can collect then thats ideal for you but if its still about then i may be intrested:)

Do you remember who the courier was? I've been seeing prices of £80-90 for pallets where I've looked!

Brett

Ritchy
20-03-13, 07:49 PM
i cant no it just turned up at my dads work haha, maybe hold out if someone nearer can collect see what happens:)

scotttait
21-03-13, 08:23 AM
Did you get a postage cost for the coilovers?
Any pics of them?

idge2003
21-03-13, 12:46 PM
Hi sorry yes I did for someone I think I'm getting lost with peoples questions!

I found DPD were the cheapest but because of the weight of the coilovers and the other shocks it works out at nigh on £50!

If I could get the top cups taken off and just send those instead of the whole units it would be a fair bit cheaper!

Thanks Brett

idge2003
24-03-13, 02:04 PM
Hi guys,

I've already found a place I would like to move to but as it's brand new my place has to be sold before I can proceed so I need to get mine on the market like yesterday so things need clearing!

I won't now have time to get things packaged up or wait in all day for couriers to pick things up so I'm gonna reduce my prices on the large things hoping for a quick sale but these will be collection only and no offers I'm afraid!

Grey alcantara seats for a saloon with rear headrests- £120

Late door cards with no rear winder holes- £30

MK2 dash complete only missing the dash blank that the VIS indicator kit uses- £50

Graphite straights not been used since powdercoating (no tyres/centercaps) in the boxes they came in- £130

Civic coilovers (from unit3tuning I think) comes with a set of ZS shocks to use the top mounts and also the brake hose carrier brackets- £100

Cheers Brett

Skillen
24-03-13, 02:52 PM
Still no word on a courier for the seats mate?
If they aren't wrapped fully its not the end of the world.
Just thick plastic wrap would do tbh.

Skillen
24-03-13, 02:53 PM
Ahh just seen the courier thing
Shame I'm not closer.