PDA

View Full Version : MKI Front seats with red inserts

BTCCZS
20-03-13, 09:16 PM
Guys

Looking for the front seats from a MKI with red inserts to fit into my MKII interior

Anyone seen anything around?

Enright
20-03-13, 09:23 PM
Only when I look in my car! But I can tell you it's a nice combo - you have good taste! :D
Worth finishing off with a red and black TF wheel, rover chrome heater vent surrounds, and black oak facia inserts too.

Smokey
20-03-13, 10:56 PM
Grimmy got mine in his xpower grey mk2 and it suits it perfectly.

Blade9274
21-03-13, 02:09 PM
What seats you taking out of the MK2?

ZS
21-03-13, 03:05 PM
I have a full set of MK1 interior in Red Monaco sitting in my garage...

the Drivers seat has the normal scuffs... but the rest is pretty good (only needs rear headrests, if your after the rears as well)

If you happen to be local to Portsmouth you are welcome to come look?

BTCCZS
21-03-13, 07:48 PM
I have a full set of MK1 interior in Red Monaco sitting in my garage...

the Drivers seat has the normal scuffs... but the rest is pretty good (only needs rear headrests, if your after the rears as well)

If you happen to be local to Portsmouth you are welcome to come look?

Any Pics Sam?

ZS
21-03-13, 07:53 PM
Any Pics Sam?

You after just the fronts? If so I'll take some tomorrow if that ok? (too dark at moment!)

BTCCZS
21-03-13, 08:52 PM
Yeah got the rears last night for £20 off eBay. Not seen them yet tho

ZS
23-03-13, 03:15 PM
Just gone out to garage, where they have been sitting for a while they have a bit of mold on them, nothing that won't clean off with a damn good clean, the passenger seat is in v.good condition other than that, however the drivers seat also has some bolster wear where the driver gets in and out.

Since I am lazy and don't have time to clean them, if you want them come and pick them up (FOC)

Thanks!

mrmick
23-03-13, 03:21 PM
Am i picking rears up carl or are you

BTCCZS
24-03-13, 07:12 PM
Will you be able to get them weds mick?

BTCCZS
24-03-13, 07:15 PM
Just gone out to garage, where they have been sitting for a while they have a bit of mold on them, nothing that won't clean off with a damn good clean, the passenger seat is in v.good condition other than that, however the drivers seat also has some bolster wear where the driver gets in and out.

Since I am lazy and don't have time to clean them, if you want them come and pick them up (FOC)

Thanks!

Sam, can you get us a quick pic of the wear so I can work out if my fat ass will make it even worse! Cheers for the FOC offer. I'm off work wed/thurs this week. What time would you be around at!

ZS
26-03-13, 08:21 AM
Sam, can you get us a quick pic of the wear so I can work out if my fat ass will make it even worse! Cheers for the FOC offer. I'm off work wed/thurs this week. What time would you be around at!

I work from 8:00 till 6:00 however could meet you at mine for lunch :)

Apologies I've not been on the forum forum much the last week or so, I've had man-death-flu and have literally been on deaths door with no sleep at all the last 4 - 5 days!

I am working from home today though, so will get the seats out and take some pictures for you :)

ZS
28-03-13, 08:06 AM
Did you get my PM?

BTCCZS
28-03-13, 05:56 PM
Only just seen it sam!!!

purple-haze
29-03-13, 06:49 AM
Some in my local scrapers mate

BTCCZS
29-03-13, 02:34 PM
Some in my local scrapers mate