PDA

View Full Version : Nice XPG Mk2 on ebay

Skillen
22-03-13, 10:37 PM
Has a lightened fly also
Could make a nice start for someone!
Cheap too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZS-180-2-5-V6-MK2-Facelift-with-Lightened-Flywheel-/140939429132?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item20d0a5050c

petet16
22-03-13, 11:01 PM
That one's been up a few times now.

Skillen
22-03-13, 11:05 PM
That one's been up a few times now.

Ahh, really? first time I've clapped eyes on it.
I probably would have taken a gamble on that one there but I have mine now :/
Is it a bit of a munter or something?

petet16
22-03-13, 11:08 PM
It looks ok tbh, but I get the feeling he's had been screwed about a few times.

Skillen
22-03-13, 11:15 PM
Fair enough, good price though and good started mods, especially if the engine is a 190.

sambomonkee
23-03-13, 05:10 AM
It looks ok tbh, but I get the feeling he's had been screwed about a few times.

Correct, I have taken two deposits for it, but people suddenly disappear, I then had a crank shaft sensor failure, which took me ages to fix I had it on a auction, but it only made 740. If its only worth that I will break it for the parts, as I could do with the alloys for the rover.

Its now up for sale again, as the MG collection is slimming down to just a turbo tomcat and a ZR.

I just want 1k which I think its worth all day long, the ad is as honest as I can be, I have nothing to hide , and just need to have some drive space back.

ZRed
23-03-13, 08:53 AM
I'd be interested in your flywheel if you decide to split.

peterzs
23-03-13, 09:13 AM
Looks a good buy, best of luck with the sale.

Skillen
23-03-13, 10:19 AM
Correct, I have taken two deposits for it, but people suddenly disappear, I then had a crank shaft sensor failure, which took me ages to fix I had it on a auction, but it only made 740. If its only worth that I will break it for the parts, as I could do with the alloys for the rover.

Its now up for sale again, as the MG collection is slimming down to just a turbo tomcat and a ZR.

I just want 1k which I think its worth all day long, the ad is as honest as I can be, I have nothing to hide , and just need to have some drive space back.

Such a shame that! I just got mine for 1.2k with no mods and a lot to sort, I would have bitten your arm off!
Good luck with the sale though!