PDA

View Full Version : Urgent... N/S front drive shaft

lawrence-zs180
26-03-13, 04:27 PM
Long story short... The n/s drive shaft is knackered, lost a load of the needle bearings, has to be the day before I move doesn't it!!
Need one by tomorrow eve... Anyone have one in the Sussex/Hampshire area?

ZS
26-03-13, 05:18 PM
Long story short... The n/s drive shaft is knackered, lost a load of the needle bearings, has to be the day before I move doesn't it!!
Need one by tomorrow eve... Anyone have one in the Sussex/Hampshire area?

Do you need the whole shaft? or is it just the wheel side you need?

If just the half section then you can have the one I have here if you collect... Unfortunately the box sides were left on the engine when I sent it up north to stop the spills!

lawrence-zs180
26-03-13, 05:27 PM
It's the bit with the cv one end and the triple needle roller thing the other end that goes into the sleve that has the gearbox end on.... If that makes any sence

ZS
26-03-13, 05:34 PM
It's the bit with the cv one end and the triple needle roller thing the other end that goes into the sleve that has the gearbox end on.... If that makes any sence

From the center of the disk :p yup thats the bit I have :)

You will need a new gaiter and some more CV grease I guess... but its sitting here of you want it ;)

lawrence-zs180
26-03-13, 05:38 PM
You are a legend!!!! How much and where can I collect it from you tomoz?

ZS
26-03-13, 05:49 PM
You are a legend!!!! How much and where can I collect it from you tomoz?

FOC :) its just taking up space...

What time tomorrow? (I'm in purbrook\waterlooville but work 8 till 6)

lawrence-zs180
26-03-13, 06:03 PM
If it's ok could I collect it from where you work? It's just that I'm supposed to be moving out from dads tomorrow as well and at the min I have been alowed to borrow the bosses car but he needs it tomoz till 10 am for the banking run.

ZS
26-03-13, 06:39 PM
thats not a problem :) you have PM

Nor
26-03-13, 06:57 PM
What a nice man :thumbsup:

Din
26-03-13, 07:11 PM
What a nice man :thumbsup:

Aye agreed, i read this and thought... "what good community spirit"

:group:

lawrence-zs180
26-03-13, 10:03 PM
Once again the guys of this forum come to the aid of a fellow member... You guys are legends... Period!!!

peterzs
27-03-13, 09:41 AM
Its only cause you are such a good chef and we still have a BBQ planned sometime!!!!

:beer::beer::beer::chef::chef::chef: :clap::clap::clap: