PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Freebies...

ZS
05-04-13, 01:35 PM
I have some bulky Items free to the first person to collect them (of course beer tokens always appreciated! lol)

Front seats from a ZS Passenger seat in good condition, drivers seat has some damage to the usual bolster... They are the Monaco's with Red inserts from a 51 plate ZS MK1 (before the factory fire) - GONE

MK1 Dash, its been sitting in the garage for a while, doubt its worth anything really so if someone wants it for a project or to replace a damaged one then come collect it! It has a very light dusting of surface rust to some of the metal parts, but nothing that wouldn't brush off and be hidden anyway once fitted! - GONE

Solar Red Bonnet with MK1 Grill... Its been propped up against my garage wall for ages, may need a bit of touching up but its here if anyone wants it!

3 x Solar Red Doors (Two fronts and drivers side rear) mostly complete except the drivers door window seal is missing (no door cards)

Solar Red MK1 Boot Lid with "Middle" spoiler fitted - could do with a respray if honest as some lacquer missing

So, if these bits can be useful to anyone come get them (Portsmouth Area) before I decide they are taking up too much room and run them down the tip! lol

:beer2:

BTCCZS
08-04-13, 06:33 PM
Sam, sorry I ain't messaged you back. I still want the front seats and may be able to collect this weekend but everyone's Ill at the mo!

ZS
08-04-13, 06:50 PM
Sam, sorry I ain't messaged you back. I still want the front seats and may be able to collect this weekend but everyone's Ill at the mo!

Cool :) They are here if you want them, I assumed due to lack of reply that you didn't want them :beer2:

BTCCZS
10-04-13, 05:38 PM
Sunday may be looking good for me, you about?

ZS
11-04-13, 07:45 AM
Sunday may be looking good for me, you about?

Yes, will be around sunday... will PM you my post code :)

Dave
12-04-13, 08:12 PM
Are you going to pol?

Interested in the dash, but portsmouth is a bit far fuel wise.

Cheers
Dave

ZS
12-04-13, 08:44 PM
No, I'm in Birmingham at the NEC next week, so can't justify this week as well! (Although not in my car so can't chuck in any parts that weekend :( )

Captain Peanut
17-04-13, 07:44 PM
Did this stuff go in the end, particularly the dash?

Am possibly going to have to pop down to Havant tomorrow lunchtime so could pick up if your around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZS
18-04-13, 07:40 AM
First Post Updated!

Did this stuff go in the end, particularly the dash?

Am possibly going to have to pop down to Havant tomorrow lunchtime so could pick up if your around.

The seats have gone, the dash is still there but I think its spoken for... I will find out if they still want it and then update this thread...

Trouble is I am heading up to Brum first thing tomorrow, so won't be around till tuesday...

ZS
18-04-13, 08:04 AM
Sorry Peanut, the dash is spoken for still :)

If you are after any other bits let me know...

Captain Peanut
18-04-13, 08:31 AM
Cheers Sam

Always need loads of stuff but, unless you happen to have a full exhaust system kicking around, nothing urgent.

Olly

ZS
18-04-13, 08:39 AM
Sorry Olly the exhaust system is spoken for...

Captain Peanut
18-04-13, 08:41 AM
:(

M17TT180
18-04-13, 09:04 AM
:(

If you can get up here you are more than welcome to take the one off my breaker for a small fee

Captain Peanut
18-04-13, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the offer but I think it's a saloon you're breaking and I have a hatch.

Olly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk