PDA

View Full Version : Now sold pending payment

KevG
02-05-13, 01:01 PM
Make: MG Rover Group Ltd
Model: ZS 180
Size and Litre age of Engine: 2.5 / V6
Mileage: 68, 670 (Mileage will go up as in use everyday)
Date of Registration: June 2004
Number of Keepers: 2
Registration Mark (VRM): S13 KCG, But will be going back to its state plate.
Colour: XPower Grey (LEF)
Mot Expiry: June 16th 2013
Road Tax: 31st May 2013

Description: The car is the facelift model, and has the full factory body kit (which came with the Lip Spoiler) and the 17’ 11 spoke alloy wheels (powder coated black); it has been fitted with the low level spoiler, the car also has full black leather interior, It has the following optional extras they were fitted after buying the car;

· Rear Electric Windows
· Traffic Master Time Clock
· Rear Parking Sensors

Engine also had its timing belts done about 2.5/3 years ago.

The car has been lightly modified, with the following to a high standard:

· Bespoke Stainless Steel Exhaust with Janspeed Manifolds and Sports Cat
· BMC Carbon Air Filter (CDA 85-150)
. Sheddist Clutch Slave/Master kit
. Lowered on Motobuild springs
· High Intensity Discharge Headlights (HID)
· MG TF Rear view mirror with integral map LED lights
· Ford Focus Rear Courtesy Lamp with Panel LED
· Monogram Red/Black MGZS leather steering wheel
· Honda S2000 Start Button
· Ford Focus/Mondeo Heated Windscreen Washer Jets
· Alloy Oil Catch Tank
· Headlamp Washer Jets
. Interior Facia Plastics painted the same colour as car (XPower Grey)
· JVC KD-AVX33 DVD head unit
· USB Slot
. "A" Pillar Pods (Battery Volts and Oil Temp)
. VIS Indicators
· Roof Mounted 7” TFT flip down screen
· Rear View (Reversing) Camera

These are the good points of the car, but there is a small list of bad points, which must be pointed out, with all MGZS Facelift models the body protection from the factory wasn’t very good, so therefore the external paintwork has suffered from the inevitable, which is paint chipping, the problem areas are:

· Front O/S/F and N/S/F inner wheel arch at the bottom towards the side skirt
· Rear door spats

The car has also been on a few Rolling Road days and has made the grand total of 201bhp at the flywheel.

Popularity: The car has been at many car shows over the years with the club that it is registered with www.theMGZS.co.uk

The Price will be £2,500 No Offers, No Or Nearest Offers and No Agencies, and NO I'm NOT taking bits off, so dont even ask!

Car is located in East Kilbride, South of Glasgow.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/KEVG_2007/kev20_zpsdeeaf945.jpg

More pictures are available on request.

stamford
02-05-13, 03:15 PM
W.....T.....F!!!!!!!????????

You surprise me Kev but I guess it comes to all of us in the end.

I won't try and make you change your mind as you obviously have made it up long before now. Pretty sure that zed will get snapped up in no time.

So what have you got your eye on, a new Focus ST?

peterzs
02-05-13, 03:36 PM
Long as its not a Porsche!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the sale goes well, great looking car and nice mods.

grimmy
02-05-13, 03:44 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo.such a shame to see this go its one of the best out there.

carmadbaker
02-05-13, 04:16 PM
Love it! £2500 is a bargain too, why do i feel the need to have this in my life?! Nom!

KevG
02-05-13, 04:51 PM
W.....T.....F!!!!!!!????????

You surprise me Kev but I guess it comes to all of us in the end.

I won't try and make you change your mind as you obviously have made it up long before now. Pretty sure that zed will get snapped up in no time.

So what have you got your eye on, a new Focus ST?

Yeah Mick, I fancy a change, have been looking for the last year, and kept putting it off, I have the hankering for a turbo charged vehicle as I have never had one, have a Focus ST or a Astra or Vectra VXR in mind....so here goes into something different and interesting............

Noooooooooooooooooo.such a shame to see this go its one of the best out there.

Thanks Buddy

Love it! £2500 is a bargain too, why do i feel the need to have this in my life?! Nom!

You know you want too!!!, is the trip to Glasgow worth it?

stamford
02-05-13, 05:47 PM
I can see your thinking there. I wanted a VXR Vectra estate but the sensible head said no! 280 bhp V6, yum, but plumped for the sensible CDTi, not had it mapped............... yet ;)

The Astra's are nice, is the Insignia too much? They look impressive in white and 4wd 2.8T.

I did ask Kathy for an early birthday present but she can't stretch to that :sad:

mrmick
02-05-13, 06:03 PM
Got a focus st 2008 for sale if interested performance blue only got 27k on clock with service history 3 door i am second owner i have had it 3 and half years :thumbsup:

Supercharged_Z
02-05-13, 06:07 PM
thing is you can have a car with many more bhp's and still get the same or better mpg too.

Shame to see it for sale, but it happens. Just a shame there is not much you can do with them.

daytona365
02-05-13, 06:08 PM
Sorry to say but your list to me is YUK YUK....The ST will break down every 5 minutes, and the Vauxhalls ok if you are a salesman. Sorry but all 3 I have lost round the country lanes in the Zed..........

Ritchy
02-05-13, 06:11 PM
Time for everything i suppose, for anyone intrested in this i can honestly say its one of the best out there, its been well looked after with no expense spared. Lots of nice extras.
If it was me st would be my choice kev, good cars, good unit

Supercharged_Z
02-05-13, 06:13 PM
Sorry to say but your list to me is YUK YUK....The ST will break down every 5 minutes, and the Vauxhalls ok if you are a salesman. Sorry but all 3 I have lost round the country lanes in the Zed..........

sometimes its not always about that.

mrmick
02-05-13, 06:16 PM
Had my st 3 and half years never missed a beat must have a midweek built one lol

stamford
02-05-13, 06:19 PM
Indeed Ross, the grass is greener on the other side. If I had the budget I would buy another car such as the VXR Insignia, not every car can be compared to a ZS. It needs to be a combination of things and an enjoyment. No doubt if I didn't have a 70 mile a day commute my car choice would have been alot different from the Vectra, but it ticked all the boxes for towing, dogs and cheap on fuel. Saying that I would have kept the ZS regardless just to mess with as not worth selling.

POMPSKI
02-05-13, 06:27 PM
Gutted too see this, and also gutted I cant buy it! Id snap up this gem in an instant.

KevG
02-05-13, 06:37 PM
I put this ad up while in work and as the day went on, I have been adding whats its got, but I almost forgot to the the important Mot and Tax, 1st post edited again, :)

Dan1971
02-05-13, 06:45 PM
Great car - all the best selling it mate.

Buy anything you like - just don't leave the site .....

KevG
02-05-13, 06:46 PM
thing is you can have a car with many more bhp's and still get the same or better mpg too.

Shame to see it for sale, but it happens. Just a shame there is not much you can do with them.

Totally Agree, Ross, unless you spend a shed load on them.

Dont get me wrong the ZS chassis is very capable, and probably one of the best front wheel drive cars out there, but lots of other cars have good chassis too, and I have been locked in on the ZS for a long time.

Time for everything i suppose, for anyone intrested in this i can honestly say its one of the best out there, its been well looked after with no expense spared. Lots of nice extras.
If it was me st would be my choice kev, good cars, good unit

Thanks Ritchy, yeah the Volvo unit has been around for years, so I dont expect much to go wrong with those engines.

sometimes its not always about that.

Seconded!

Indeed Ross, the grass is greener on the other side. If I had the budget I would buy another car such as the VXR Insignia, not every car can be compared to a ZS. It needs to be a combination of things and an enjoyment. No doubt if I didn't have a 70 mile a day commute my car choice would have been alot different from the Vectra, but it ticked all the boxes for towing, dogs and cheap on fuel. Saying that I would have kept the ZS regardless just to mess with as not worth selling.

Mick, If I had the money the Insignia VXR would be on the drive in a heartbeat, and tuned to at least 350bhp!, but they are so damned expensive at the mo, I wish I could keep the ZS as I love the car, but space money dictate!!

Ritchy
02-05-13, 06:47 PM
Had my st 3 and half years never missed a beat must have a midweek built one lol

We dont get many issues with them, just the RS. Depends how they are looked after i think

KevG
02-05-13, 06:48 PM
Great car - all the best selling it mate.

Buy anything you like - just don't leave the site .....

Cheers Dan, I wont leave, just probs not be on as much.

BUCKYDEVIL
02-05-13, 07:57 PM
Can only repeat what others have said, seen the car many times & always thought it was a Belter & well cared for, GLWS & also hope you can keep intouch through forum or future meets at Knochill etc

KevG
03-05-13, 06:46 AM
As I said Marcus, I won't be leaving, just because I have another make of car!!

p_b82
03-05-13, 09:13 AM
Good luck with the sale - if it was not for the fact that I already have two cars, am about to move house due to splitting up with the ex i would be sorely sorely tempted by this....

Always fancied a MK2, and what better way to pair it up with the derv and have two on the drive..... esp as it is the best colour as well :)

*MUST RESIST* got my deposit money sat in my bank account currently urging me to be foolish :laugh:

andys1981
03-05-13, 10:59 AM
good luck with the sale kev,its a well looked after car,look forward to seeing the next project,like your choices of cars

sneekyparrot
03-05-13, 11:01 AM
Cracking car Kevin, hope someone who will appreciate the work takes it off your hands!
Understand where your coming from totally, if I had not experienced the performance from the vag Zs then I would probably have an evo sitting on the drive myself :-))

P.

Maxfly
03-05-13, 11:42 AM
Aye, sad to see you selling up mate, still think my suggestion of you an me swapping and you selling mine is perfect............for me:D:D;)

grimmy
03-05-13, 11:49 AM
Aye, sad to see you selling up mate, still think my suggestion of you an me swapping and you selling mine is perfect............for me:D:D;)

Now there is a solution lol.:thumbsup:
My car is really upset that its twin is being sold would be better if it went to someone my car knows.lol

Dan1971
03-05-13, 07:58 PM
Get some inside pics up mate .....

KevG
03-05-13, 09:45 PM
Get some inside pics up mate .....

I dont have any!!

Needs to be cleaned/hoovered out first though.

Dan1971
03-05-13, 09:47 PM
You've got some great touches on the interior mate - I'd be flaunting them. But just don't make them look too good or I'll be on the plane ...

KevG
03-05-13, 11:10 PM
Some Pics from Facebook
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550410_385005944908986_831542783_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320427_385005911575656_958630766_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/63150_385005588242355_906021701_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577416_137827489719972_1890414751_n.jpg

Dan1971
04-05-13, 06:25 AM
:wub:

KevG
04-05-13, 07:26 PM
Now Sold Pending Payment

Ritchy
04-05-13, 08:17 PM
Yaaay i can still comment...didnt hang about long, think we will all hear you crying as it drives away

KevG
04-05-13, 08:18 PM
you bet i will be!!

grimmy
04-05-13, 08:20 PM
I was hoping you would eventually relent and keep it.but if its got to go its got to go.so anyone we know?

Maxfly
04-05-13, 08:25 PM
I was hoping you would eventually relent and keep it.but if its got to go its got to go.so anyone we know?

Hmm, possibly I think;)

Anyone wanna buy a mota :D

grimmy
04-05-13, 08:36 PM
Hmm, possibly I think;)

Anyone wanna buy a mota :D

Yay happy days.but will you put a proper spoiler on it?:wave:

Dan1971
04-05-13, 08:40 PM
Yay happy days.but will you put a proper spoiler on it?:wave:

Hopefully it'll just be left alone ....

petet16
04-05-13, 08:47 PM
But it's got a stealth spoiler already

Maxfly
04-05-13, 08:47 PM
Lol spoiler could stay as is for a bit, see if it grows on me.......:D

Ritchy
04-05-13, 09:36 PM
I have a spare silver spoiler;)

stamford
04-05-13, 09:39 PM
Good to hear it's staying on here and going to a good home :D

KevG
05-05-13, 09:09 AM
You lot better stop with that spoiler rubbish, I'll make it one condition of the sale that the spoiler MUST stay :o

grimmy
05-05-13, 09:31 AM
Hopefully it'll just be left alone ....

But it's got a stealth spoiler already

You lot better stop with that spoiler rubbish, I'll make it one condition of the sale that the spoiler MUST stay :o

Ha ha you know I am just Joking.while I am not overly keen on the smaller spoiler it would just be wrong to change it.just very glad the twin is going to a good home where it will continue to be one of the best zeds on the site.

Maxfly
05-05-13, 10:01 AM
Lol, spoiler going nowhere. Hopefully my mate will buy mine, before the drink started he said he would love it, just to sell his golf. Fingers crossed :D