PDA

View Full Version : My ZS180 for sale - Cheap!!

Tomoose
09-05-13, 12:58 PM
Sold

peterzs
09-05-13, 01:45 PM
Good price for all that motor and the belts done.

Should fly away at that price.

:super::super::super:

Tomoose
09-05-13, 01:53 PM
Cheers Peter. I hope so.

I know there are a lot of crappy ones out there, much worse than this. I don't want to waste anyones times with false hopes and expectations, hence the warts-and-all description. Its actually a bloody good car to drive and 99% of people wouldn't even notice the niggles, I'm just a picky git.

I would also consider a part exchange or swap, maybe! Possibly a diesel 45 or something... I also have a silver 120+ which is one of the best ones out there if anyone fancies a pair lol. Try me :)

big_wasa
09-05-13, 03:24 PM
Bargain and about the same condition and money as I got for my mk1.

Makes my 406 look dear, no wonder its not selling lol

Funkymonster
09-05-13, 04:14 PM
Looks like a great deal, just wish I had the spare cash and lived a little closer!
It's be a tough choice between this and the tomcat as to which to drive each day, couldn't get rid of either!

Craig-ZS180
09-05-13, 07:08 PM
That is a lovely looking example, same age and spec as mine when I first got it. 52 plate Tahiti blue hatch, looks lovely.
It does baring the reg look identical to mine before I started playing with mine. Will let my mate know as he's after a cheaper but decent zs for a weekend & track day car after selling his a couple of months ago.

May be a joint venture so will see what he says about it.
If not though good luck and I'm sure it won't be around for long.

Tomoose
09-05-13, 07:14 PM
Thanks Craig :)

Part of me hopes it doesn't sell, at least I can tell SWMBO I tried ;)

sambomonkee
10-05-13, 05:41 AM
Tom, where in northants are you, PM if you want, as Im in the great county as well. I miss my MK2, and that price with MOT, its got my name all over it :)

Tomoose
10-05-13, 05:44 AM
I'm in Brafield-on-the-Green, a village about 3 miles from Northampton. It's a mile from Billing Aquadrome. :)

I'm usually up for a B road blast if anyone local fancies it :)

sambomonkee
10-05-13, 05:49 AM
Yes, no the area well, used to go Billing for jet skiing. Are you around after work tonight, I can be there around 5pm?

Im in Brackley, in case you want to have blast out ;)

Tomoose
10-05-13, 05:54 AM
Tonight is great, 6 onwards would be better though :) I will PM you my number and postcode. :)

sambomonkee
10-05-13, 05:58 AM
Fine, I get to play with 3 old's toys that his got for his birthday first then :)

Tomoose
10-05-13, 06:22 AM
Please note that the Janspeed back box in the pictures is not included in the sale, I bought it for my 120 and its going back on it. The original was brand new in February, as was the centre section (I have the receipt for your guarantee). Its still got a nice tip on it that sits nice in the rear bumper. The exhaust going back on the car is on the left in the picture below (I'll give the tip a quick polish too). I'll get it fitted to the car tonight hopefully and update the photos. - APOLOGIES if anyone feels mislead, its an honest mistake I assure you.

Craig-ZS180
10-05-13, 09:14 AM
Well I spoke to my friend about the car but atm he says its a bit tight even with it being that cheap as works trailed off and after having to tax 3 of the cars in the family he's just spent nigh on £1000 on those.
It unfortunately means we / he isn't going to be able to consider it for now.
Hope all goes well with sambomonkee later on this afternoon :)

Best of luck with the sale.

Tomoose
10-05-13, 09:18 AM
No problem at all mate, thanks for letting me know :)

lawrence-zs180
10-05-13, 03:17 PM
If it doesn't go through I could be in line for this... Its a trek but looks worth it.

Tomoose
10-05-13, 06:02 PM
Happy to report that the car is SOLD to sambomonkey! :) Deposit paid and being collected tomorrow morning.

Its been a short relationship, but a very enjoyable one.

Now, do I keep the 120 or sell it and buy a TF? Hmmm... :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and many thanks to sambomonkey for being a thoroughly decent chap. :)

sambomonkee
10-05-13, 07:05 PM
:), looking forward to it, think you under sold it a bit though , really nice example.

Tomoose
10-05-13, 07:41 PM
For sure I did, it's a cracker, I'm just properly picky!! I hope you enjoy it mate.

mattie007
10-05-13, 08:48 PM
Im in Brackley on sunday for the football, may see it about! Shame it wasn't a saloon or I would have had a look, being just up the A43 in Kettering :)

sambomonkee
11-05-13, 06:36 AM
Im at that game as well. Rushden fan normally but it would have rude not to go since I live here

mattie007
11-05-13, 08:49 AM
Small world! Although I've just discovered its all ticket and a sell out... I assume your AFC Rushden? Looks like we could be playing each other in a few years!

Tomoose
11-05-13, 09:14 AM
Car has now gone. Enjoy it Lee, a pleasure to deal with you. :)

talkingcars
11-05-13, 09:18 AM
:), looking forward to it, think you under sold it a bit though , really nice example.

You shouldn't be saying that (even though it went quick so must have been a good deal).

Tomoose
11-05-13, 09:22 AM
It was a very good deal indeed, no need to haggle, and at the end of the day it's worth more in bits. I offered a good price for a hassle free quick sale, that's what I got, so I'm very happy. Lee got a car that was better than expected for an unbeatable price, so he's happy.

This really is an excellent forum! :)

sambomonkee
11-05-13, 10:27 AM
Small world! Although I've just discovered its all ticket and a sell out... I assume your AFC Rushden? Looks like we could be playing each other in a few years!

Have you got webbed feet then, if so that would make you a ploppies supporter ;)

mattie007
12-05-13, 06:11 PM
I could rise to the bait, but despite our previous rivalries, I respect what AFC are achieving, rising up the tables without a rich sugar daddy. Both teams have been through enough lately and hopefully soon out friendly rivalry will resume. Think I saw you on the way out of Brackley today? Car looked very nice.

sambomonkee
12-05-13, 06:43 PM
I could rise to the bait, but despite our previous rivalries, I respect what AFC are achieving, rising up the tables without a rich sugar daddy. Both teams have been through enough lately and hopefully soon out friendly rivalry will resume. Think I saw you on the way out of Brackley today? Car looked very nice.

I only took it to the game and back today.

Just a shame both clubs had two gits destroying them, us Cousins and you that disaster of a human Ladak. Now doubt we will meet on the pitch (probably not in our own grounds though :( ), sooner rather than later, where obviously it will be a straight forward win for us as usual :)

mattie007
12-05-13, 07:21 PM
More than likely! Although I just want to start enjoying football again. The future is definatly fan ownership, too many chairmen ruining the game. Within 3 years, I predict we'll both be in Conf North.
I definatly saw a Tahiti blue hatch though, about 15 minutes after the game ended, coming out of a side road onto the high street.

sambomonkee
13-05-13, 05:46 AM
That was me then :)

mattie007
13-05-13, 11:24 AM
Thought so :) Was gona beep but there was quite a few police around! Anyway good luck for next season.

maxtherotti
18-06-13, 06:26 PM
Yes, no the area well, used to go Billing for jet skiing. Are you around after work tonight, I can be there around 5pm?

Im in Brackley, in case you want to have blast out ;)

Do you live round the corner from where there was a tb mk1 180 with 7 spoke alloys and twin rear pipes???

Rob