PDA

View Full Version : diesel cat

sheepie
21-05-13, 08:48 PM
Hi guys im after a diesel cat to fit the zr/zs if anybody has 1 lying about they want to part with can you pm me with a price please

ZRed
21-05-13, 11:36 PM
These cats are worth a fortune in scrap. This newbie has been posting on all forums asking the same question. So either he's still looking or knows what you now know.

I found out when I had to replace a customers one recently that went missing from my storage.

If you offer it to him for any less than £160 you are being robbed.

If however you do not have the facilities or know how to sell one as scrap, ill put a firm £100 offer on the table for anyone that wants to cash one in. That way he has to better the offer and you get a fair price.

peterzs
22-05-13, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the heads up ZRed, always good to know what they are worth.

;););)

sheepie
22-05-13, 05:22 PM
These cats are worth a fortune in scrap. This newbie has been posting on all forums asking the same question. So either he's still looking or knows what you now know.

I found out when I had to replace a customers one recently that went missing from my storage.

If you offer it to him for any less than £160 you are being robbed.

If however you do not have the facilities or know how to sell one as scrap, ill put a firm £100 offer on the table for anyone that wants to cash one in. That way he has to better the offer and you get a fair price.

Really if there worth that much how come they don't sell for that on ebay and such? and as for noobie posting on all sites ive posted on here and rover-mg as these are the only 2 sites im on ,I may have only just registered here but ive been on rover-mg for some bloody years now ,So instead of blatently out to slate me as some idiot just looking to make a buck get off your bloody high horse and come back to reality

sheepie
22-05-13, 06:40 PM
This can be closed found 1 for £60 delivered