PDA

View Full Version : various ZS parts

ZS
22-06-13, 09:14 AM
3 x doors (driver front, passenger front and driver rear) in solar red. FOC to first person to collect

1 x bonnet for ZS in solar red again FOC to first person to collect

Once these are out of my garage I will sort out what is in there and put more parts up... I know I have at least one OE 180 air box, resonator and connecting pipe for example...

Also full set of 180 suspension....

{edit}
I can also see, just quickly looking...

front hubs and wishbones etc.
Spare space saver wheel and tools
MK1 Saloon Bootlid with the middle spoiler (not the lip and not the extreme)
MK1 Front Bumper Crash Bar
MK1 Scuttle Panel
ZS180 Radiator (Second Hand but it good condition)
ZS180 Cooling Fans with AirCon Radiator attached (again second hand but in good condition)
Front Seatbelts
OE Airbox (although if Max still wants the resonator thats spoken for)
MK1 Front Grill
Most Interior parts (no Dash or seats)
MK1 Coolant Reservoir

So... I can't let everything go for free, but I would very much like the space back (I want to get my motorbike back on the road and need the space in the garage first) so make me an offer on whatever item you want... Collection preferred but will consider posting if its the only option.

Also, there are many many more parts in there so by all means drop me a line asking if you need something specific and I will have a look.

{/edit}

Dan1971
22-06-13, 09:39 AM
Standard suspension or lowering springs ? - IIRC you did have some somewhere.

ZS
22-06-13, 09:58 AM
Std suspension and a set of springs 40mm lower that came off some gaz coilovers... Not sure if they fit the standard shocks, if they do then they make lowering springs ;)

maxtherotti
22-06-13, 01:53 PM
Im going to need a standard resonator box as found mine is cracked

let me know when you find it and how many beer tokens i need to send for it

Rob

ZS
22-06-13, 11:10 PM
Im going to need a standard resonator box as found mine is cracked

let me know when you find it and how many beer tokens i need to send for it

Rob

I have two resonator boxes (know exactly where they are too), would prefer collection if possible? Cost... If you collect I'll let you decide that :)

maxtherotti
23-06-13, 06:11 AM
Cool beans
if you could put 1 aside for me that would be cool
not sure how soon ill be across your way tho so if you need the space fast is postage a optiion at all??

Rob

ZS
23-06-13, 07:03 AM
Cool beans
not sure how soon ill be across your way tho so if you need the space fast is postage a optiion at all??

Rob

The only reasons I don't like posting things is the cost and my ability to remember to post it!

However, drop me your address and I will attempt to find a box and price for postage :)

thered180
23-06-13, 03:29 PM
The only reasons I don't like posting things is the cost and my ability to remember to post it!

However, drop me your address and I will attempt to find a box and price for postage :)

Hello, where abouts are you ? I wouldnt mind a drivers door and bonnet :)

thered180
23-06-13, 03:33 PM
Hello, where abouts are you ? I wouldnt mind a drivers door and bonnet :)

Ahh, just seen your location. Too far for me to travel really, sorry :(

ZS
23-06-13, 06:06 PM
Ahh, just seen your location. Too far for me to travel really, sorry :(

Where are you based? - I have family around the country and could bring things with me when I go visit them...

thered180
23-06-13, 06:22 PM
Where are you based? - I have family around the country and could bring things with me when I go visit them...

I'm near Doncaster.

ZS
23-06-13, 07:08 PM
I'm near Doncaster.

Oh right! The furthest north I am planning to go anytime soon is Bristol...

Postage for the Door and a Bonnet would be quite a bit I would imagine...

ZS
27-06-13, 06:46 AM
First Post Updated!

Cool beans

Rob

Where abouts in Bridport are you? - There is a Possibility I am heading down to Plymouth soon and could drop items off on the way if convenient?

maxtherotti
27-06-13, 06:53 AM
Im just outside bridport
on the a3066 at a caravan park (Bingham Grange Touring Park)

so could meet you on the a35 on your way through to save you diverting if it helps??

Rob

ZS
27-06-13, 06:56 AM
Ok, I will drop you a PM to let you know when we come down, I doubt it will be till second half of July though as got a funeral locally (Portsmouth way) beginning of July. - If you can wait then that sounds good, if not let me know and I'll look at postage :)

maxtherotti
27-06-13, 07:02 AM
That's cool im in no big rush chap

let me know:clap: