PDA

View Full Version : Selection of tools and power tools

stamford
10-07-13, 09:59 AM
I am having a clear-out of the usual garage tools and have the following for sale:

Black & Decker wood planer and dust collector. £15 vgc -sold
Black & Decker 4" Professional angle grinder. £10 - sold
Black & Decker sander. £10 vgc - sold
Black & Decker jigsaw. £5 - sold
Plastic wheeled toolbox with selection of tools including spanners, Stanley planer, Eclipse hacksaw and junior hacksaw, screwdriver and bit set, mallet, molegrips etc etc. £25 (planer worth that on its own) - sold
Lazer leveller kit in carry case, brand new never been used. £15
Woodwork dowelling kit, dowels, drill jig, bits, stops etc in carry case never used. £5
Unless stated otherwise all in used condition.
Collection only prices, can deliver at cost. (toolbox is a bit big to post)
Pictures to follow if any interest.......

This is for the zed rebuild fund ;)

peterzs
10-07-13, 10:03 AM
Hi Stamford, can I put my name down for the.

Black & Decker wood planer and dust collector. £15 vgc

Will pop over and pick up, if you can PM time, date and Post Code.

Ta

stamford
10-07-13, 11:16 AM
Cheers Pete.

Steven11
10-07-13, 11:20 AM
I am having a clear-out of the usual garage tools and have the following for sale:

Black & Decker wood planer and dust collector. £15 vgc -sold
Black & Decker 4" Professional angle grinder. £10
Black & Decker sander. £10 vgc
Black & Decker jigsaw. £5
Plastic wheeled toolbox with selection of tools including spanners, Stanley planer, Eclipse hacksaw and junior hacksaw, screwdriver and bit set, mallet, molegrips etc etc. £25 (planer worth that on its own)
Lazer leveller kit in carry case, brand new never been used. £15
Woodwork dowelling kit, dowels, drill jig, bits, stops etc in carry case never used. £5
Unless stated otherwise all in used condition.
Collection only prices, can deliver at cost. (toolbox is a bit big to post)
Pictures to follow if any interest.......

This is for the zed rebuild fund ;)

Holly S**t Mick, were you building a house or something ?

stamford
10-07-13, 11:38 AM
Holly S**t Mick, were you building a house or something ?

Not really, just a selection of tools collected over several years that either don't get used or have duplicates of. That is nothing compared to what is in the garage! I also have a fair few items to collect from my dad's garage as well, bandsaw, pillar drill, two dockyard toolboxes, no idea where it'll go!

ZS
10-07-13, 03:53 PM
I'll take the:

Black & Decker 4" Professional angle grinder. £10

and

Plastic wheeled toolbox with selection of tools including spanners, Stanley planer, Eclipse hacksaw and junior hacksaw, screwdriver and bit set, mallet, molegrips etc etc. £25 (planer worth that on its own)

But Won't be till next week before I can collect due to the funeral tomorrow etc... (By the way... if there are any ZS parts in my garage that you want I'm willing to throw them your way as part payment :p)

stamford
10-07-13, 05:41 PM
Fine Sam, can do.

peterzs
10-07-13, 07:06 PM
Hi Stamford to make it worth collecting the first one can I have these two as well.

Black & Decker sander. £10 vgc
Black & Decker jigsaw. £5

Thanks.

stamford
10-07-13, 07:10 PM
Of course!

peterzs
10-07-13, 07:12 PM
Cheers.

Feel a bit of a :pirate2:

;););)

daytona365
10-07-13, 08:16 PM
Hi Stamford, can I put my name down for the.

Black & Decker wood planer and dust collector. £15 vgc

Will pop over and pick up, if you can PM time, date and Post Code.

Ta

Pete. can you ask Pete for my box of t/shirts and latex gloves, I left at the last "do meet", and keep them until the Southend meet..Ta..:smart:

peterzs
10-07-13, 09:52 PM
Hi Daytona, will be calling into Stamford on the way back from the Southend meet. It adds quite a bit if I called in there first.

Can pick them up and keep till the next time we meet up, least it will be a step nearer.

stamford
21-07-13, 01:52 PM
Sam you still interested in the tools? If so out of interest what do you have ZS-wise?

ZS
21-07-13, 08:31 PM
Sam you still interested in the tools? If so out of interest what do you have ZS-wise?

Yes still want them, sorry been busy the last week or so, back to "normality" a bit now I think.

I am not 100% sure what I have tbh, if you pm me what you're after I can have a look :)

stamford
21-07-13, 08:48 PM
Not after anything in particular, but until something comes up you think, oh I could do with that!