PDA

View Full Version : best polish/wax

shaunyd
11-07-13, 09:27 PM
Hi again which polish/wax would you lot say to use on a black car

Fred68
11-07-13, 09:45 PM
These guys do some of the best paint treatments in the world.
http://www.bilthamber.com/
And no I don't work for them I just use the products.

TonyK7ng
11-07-13, 10:22 PM
To be honest mate, I've used every single product you could possibly think of,
I personally use MER, I clay bar the car first, use MER shampoo, then apply MER polish, then apply MER wax, then a MER paint sealant.
I've found MER to be a fantastic product, that lasts and give a fantastic long lasting shine.

Steven11
11-07-13, 10:27 PM
Hi again which polish/wax would you lot say to use on a black car

Got to be AutoGlym ultra deep shine, specialy formulated for dark paint. Black square with a gold border.

Rossy
11-07-13, 11:06 PM
Poor Boys Black hole great stuff !! but am a bit of a meguiars fan tho ..

Steves Cleenz
20-07-13, 11:12 PM
Autobrite direct Cherry glaze is a good all in one polish

ian zs180
21-07-13, 09:41 AM
I,m a big maguiars fan myself ive been using megs the past 6 years and always happy with the results

Jimmy80808
21-07-13, 10:43 PM
I use bilt hamber on my cars. They take more effort to buff up than Meguirs I find but last longer IMO. Most important thing though is it's not what you use but how you use it that counts.

I wash then use a Chelating spray to remove metal dust out of the paint. Then clay then polish and compound. Then I use autobalm to seal paint then. Then you can either do another coat autobalm or go for a carnauba wax. I use Finnis Wax. Its better to apply multiple thin coats than 1 thick coat. Then you can really make it deep shine for a day or 2 using a synthetic quick detailer.

Ritchy
21-07-13, 10:54 PM
Listen to steve...