PDA

View Full Version : large twin axle caravan for sale

maxtherotti
29-10-13, 07:22 AM
Hi all
Well the time has come to part ways with my trusty old caravan that has served me very well for the past 4 and a half years
its a 2003 compass rallye 634 so its 8.1m long with a tow weight of 1800kg
end bathroom with a full shower etc and fixed centre bed plus a L shaped front lounge that makes a huge bed
this van has been well used as im a warden on a caravan site so some of the soft furnashings are showing wear and some of the flyscreens are a bit discoulored
does have a few faults tho
1. the fridge only works on gas and 12v not mains
2. the on board water pump is getting slow again (cheap and easy to fix £30 plus 15 mins)
3. the side locker under the bed has been duck tapped up due to a leak (the wood work has been treated to stop any rot but the door needs taking off and sealing properly)
4. the awning rails both sides have been resealed in a function over form way (ie not pretty but they don't leak!!)
5. several small dinks in the sides that were there when I got it

that's it all in all a great van that has served me well also has a remote alarm that can also turn the awning light on and off too!!
Will come as a complete package so that includes a 2013 ventura pacific 250 full awning with the extra annex
waste and fresh water aqua rolls
ground sheets/step/wheel clamps/leg locks/hitch lock/extra aerial/levelling ramps/custom fitted cover etc
leisure battery (not holding charge for as long as it used to but im allways on mains so maybe a proper charge would help it?)

Just also had 4x new avon commercial tyres fitted so good to go

Looking for £4000 ovno on this
I have all the security/ownership papers and hand books etc also van is currently located in Bridport Dorset but will be going back to Banbury Oxfordshire on the 9th November

Cheers Rob

peterzs
29-10-13, 09:00 AM
Sounds interesting, good luck with the sale.

:yes::yes::yes:

maxtherotti
14-11-13, 01:26 PM
No longer for sale

Rob

peterzs
14-11-13, 05:09 PM
Well done Rob, if its sold, or you have decided to keep it.

:wave::wave::wave: