PDA

View Full Version : Mot

Rocket Red
21-11-13, 04:55 PM
Straight through this year with no problems. very happy and surprised.
:mbounce:

petet16
21-11-13, 04:57 PM
Good result.:smile1:

peterzs
21-11-13, 08:59 PM
Well done, great feeling when they go through.

:beer2::beer2::beer2:

grimmy
21-11-13, 09:30 PM
Mines went through with only front discs and pads needing done.pretty good considering the discs were the originals from 2004

peterzs
21-11-13, 09:33 PM
another good result, Grimmy.

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

grimmy
21-11-13, 09:48 PM
Aye it's been a cracking old buggy and still love driving it.

BUCKYDEVIL
22-11-13, 07:03 PM
Mines went through with only front discs and pads needing done.pretty good considering the discs were the originals from 2004

Nice one budy, well looked after so no surprise really, where did ya go ?

grimmy
23-11-13, 12:05 AM
Nice one budy, well looked after so no surprise really, where did ya go ?

Only one place to go buddy .Goldie kept my car for the month I was away and sorted out my mot and done the work.top bloke top service as per usual.

BUCKYDEVIL
23-11-13, 09:57 AM
Only one place to go buddy .Goldie kept my car for the month I was away and sorted out my mot and done the work.top bloke top service as per usual.

Stored your car for a month ?
pretty sure I seen it gettin flung round knockhill & out at doggin spots when you was in Oz

Great service that is right enough mate, yip he, knows his stuff,prices are superb,location is very handy to us, just a shame his patter is
Pish. :-)

grimmy
23-11-13, 10:02 AM
Stored your car for a month ?
pretty sure I seen it gettin flung round knockhill & out at doggin spots when you was in Oz

Great service that is right enough mate, yip he, knows his stuff,prices are superb,location is very handy to us, just a shame his patter is
Pish. :-)

Aye mate and that attempt at a beard is just tragic but aye he is a handy mechanic so you put up with these things.

BUCKYDEVIL
23-11-13, 10:10 AM
Ive no seen the beard yet but guess it is gonna be a right laugh,
Suppose he is gonna look like Mr upside doon heed wi his baldy nut n hairy chin.

Might be worth the drive there just to check him out.

grimmy
23-11-13, 10:12 AM
Ive no seen the beard yet but guess it is gonna be a right laugh,
Suppose he is gonna look like Mr upside doon heed wi his baldy nut n hairy chin.

Might be worth the drive there just to check him out.

Ah but that will.cost you money as he always manages to flog you something lol.