PDA

View Full Version : Zs180 anthracite hatchback for sale

garyzs180black
04-12-13, 05:46 PM
I AM RELUCTANTLY SELLING MY ZS 180 ANTHRACITE HATCHBACK AS I HAD TO BUY A FRIENDS BARGAIN SAAB .THE CAR HAS 117K MILES AND WAS PURCHASED FROM SITE TRADER MAXTEDS , AFTER I DROVE HIS ZS TRACK CAR AND I HAD TO HAVE ONE ! USING MAXTEDS / FORUM HELP THE CAR HAS BEEN DEVELOPED WITH A CUSTOM RAMAIR ENCLOSED INDUCTION KIT WITH INNER WING COLD FEED : REMOTE OIL CATCH TANK :BALANCE VIS MOTOR REMOVED AS DYNO TESTS PROVED IT RAN BETTER WITHOUT ONE LINKED TO MAXTEDS DECAT TRACK DAY EXHAUST SYSTEM WHICH IS FRUITY , BUT IT COMES WITH A SPARE X-POWER FULL SYSTEM IF THE OTHER IS TOO FRUITY ! :NO MANIFOLD RATTLES OR CLUTCH GREMLINS :RECENT FULL SERVICE WITH FUCHS RACE TITAN SYNTHETIC / FUEL FILTER AND DENSO IRIDIUM PLUGS:UPGRADED NON HID BULBS;NEW THERMOSTAT HOUSING / HOSES.UPGRADED PIONEER SYSTEM WITH INFINITY SPEAKERS
BAD POINTS:CIG HOLE IN SEAT BASE,SMALL CRACK TO FRONT BUMPER,COUPLE OF CAR PARK DINGS ,USUAL HEATER BLOWER ON 3 OR 4 ONLY.

GOOD POINTS:PLENTY OF TAX AND TEST ,COUPLE OF SPARE BRIDGESTONE TYRES THROWN IN PLUS HAYNES MANUAL, GOES LIKE STINK ,GLORIOUS V6 HOWL /POPPING ON OVERUN.....CHEAP THRILLS
ONLY SELLING AS WE HAVE TWO OTHER TRACK DAY CARS,NEVER TRACKED THIS ONE BUT IF NO DECENT OFFERS MAY KEEP AND THRASH IT !

OFFERS INVITED

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag290/Hotaeroman/78f4d04a-3727-46e2-8d21-6c2b95dd0628_zps9f6fbd25.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag290/Hotaeroman/LasVegas193_zpsa947ad31.jpg

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag290/Hotaeroman/LasVegas191_zps04a08319.jpg

Djules
04-12-13, 05:56 PM
I hate full upercased posts, can't see the point...

Mark S
04-12-13, 06:08 PM
BALANCE VIS MOTOR REMOVED AS DYNO TESTS PROVED IT RAN BETTER WITHOUT ONE

I would be interested to see those dyno test results...

garyzs180black
04-12-13, 06:19 PM
The dyno runs were actually run on Maxteds track ZS180 , and the knowledge gleened he passed on to my car.

talkingcars
04-12-13, 07:44 PM
The dyno runs were actually run on Maxteds track ZS180 , and the knowledge gleened he passed on to my car.

but nobody has actually ever produced the print outs.

Anyway, back to the thread subject - why not sell the Saab?

garyzs180black
04-12-13, 10:17 PM
I took advice from Nick Maxted as to what his similar car produced with / without a balance VIS on dyno runs , I never asked for proof , but on my car ,with my induction kit / his exhaust system it definitely ran better with the balance VIS removed .This may not apply to other cars / induction / exhaust set ups.
With regards to selling the Saab , I had a 9-5 Aero before the ZS and they are amazing cars , the one I have just bought is from a friend who has owned it from new , serviced on the mark ,all the best oils etc , under half average mileage and way below market asking prices......a no brainer .The ZS was always going to be a daily drive/ track day tool , but I use a BRM for track days as well as an MX5 so it has to go I'm afraid.