PDA

View Full Version : Bargain basement 180 sought

papa_lazaroo
17-01-08, 04:53 PM
Hello, my Impoverished Mate is looking for a Bargain basement priced 180. I have seen some go for a shocking 1500 on flea bay, something like that really.

RalphG
17-01-08, 05:57 PM
Join the queue. I've been looking for one for a few months now. I would prefer to have one with a knackered engine...

Boot Hill Bandit
17-01-08, 06:01 PM
I think you have been looking since the summer Ralph :laugh:

They are hard to come by cheaply.........but unfortunately.......it would seem chavs are begining to buy them now too :sad: I do hope we aren't going to be seeing a corrupted ZS grace the pages of Max Power in the near future :chair:

Jim

RalphG
17-01-08, 06:13 PM
hope we aren't going to be seeing a corrupted ZS grace the pages of Max Power in the near future :chair:

That's why I want a cheap ZS :fishing::detective::w00t::nugget::whistle::joker: :police:

Southern Storm
17-01-08, 06:16 PM
That's why I want a cheap ZS :fishing::detective::w00t::nugget::whistle::joker: :police:

Hold him down Jim I will get the blow torch.
Alternatively we could always get arkwright to put his hand in THE TILL!

Boot Hill Bandit
17-01-08, 06:27 PM
Hold him down Jim I will get the blow torch.
Alternatively we could always get arkwright to put his hand in THE TILL!

Don't wave the blow torch near his wallet........the moths don't like the heat..... :joker:

He's always putting his hand in the till.............

he's usually got my money in his hand :(

Jim

RalphG
17-01-08, 10:17 PM
I resemble that comment!

Back to the Max Power project... Scooby bonnet bulge, lowered to the floor, Rage flip paint, 100 tera watt amplifier, supercharged engine, outrageous body kit, huge rear spoiler, neons, bucket seats, 6 inch tail pipe... :evil::crazy::hmm:

Boot Hill Bandit
17-01-08, 10:24 PM
I resemble that comment!

Back to the Max Power project... Scooby bonnet bulge, lowered to the floor, Rage flip paint, 100 tera watt amplifier, supercharged engine, outrageous body kit, huge rear spoiler, neons, bucket seats, 6 inch tail pipe... :evil::crazy::hmm:

ASBO Orange with a burberry alacantara interior :)

ebay is the answer and taking a risk and chance

Jim

Southern Storm
17-01-08, 11:11 PM
I resemble that comment!

Don't make me come up there! :joker:
Mind you I like the supercharged engine.

Boot Hill Bandit
17-01-08, 11:18 PM
Don't make me come up there! :joker:
Mind you I like the supercharged engine.

Bet you do.........so do I! :laugh:

I resemble that comment!

Okay......don't tell anyone about the bonnet bulge Ralph......or lowering it to the floor.......or the huge rear spoiler........or bucket seats........or the huge tail pipe.........oh ******! :slap:

Jim

RalphG
17-01-08, 11:30 PM
... okay, only I'm only intending to do two or three of the mods that I've listed.

Boot Hill Bandit
17-01-08, 11:37 PM
... okay, only I'm only intending to do two or three of the mods that I've listed.

Well I was more thinking about what I may have or am intending to do :whistle: maybe not fit the touring car spoiler though Might do it on a spare boot for trial fit :rofl:

Jim

Dave MGT
17-01-08, 11:51 PM

Rage flip paint, 100 tera watt amplifier and ?............................................ outrageous body kit? at a guess

:bow:

::rofl:

arwilson80
18-01-08, 09:40 AM

...and i can take a fairly reasonable guess as to which 3. :)

Maxfly
18-01-08, 12:18 PM
keep checking aut trader too fella, think thats where craig got his from?!?! Just remember his being an absolute bargain imo :)

arwilson80
18-01-08, 12:24 PM
There are a few here (http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/list.asp?s=364) but the cheap ones may have a few too many miles for you.

Robstar
18-01-08, 01:38 PM
another site to try is http://www.desperateseller.co.uk/findacar/searchpage.asp

thats where i got mine from and i got it at a very reasonable price.

Always worth to have a look.