PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

B8sy
24-12-13, 11:10 PM
I'm a big fan and just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, enjoy! Oh and take care over the next few days, weather will get worse and we know what a decent puddle will do to an mg engine.

Skillen
25-12-13, 08:00 AM
We know what a decent puddle will do to an mg engine.

Don't we just lol!
Have a good one!

peterzs
25-12-13, 08:36 AM
Cheers, yep just been watching the News.

Awful Christmas for some.

Drive safe and have fun.

:happy2::happy2::happy2:

daytona365
25-12-13, 09:15 AM
Merry Christmas all ZS'ers..............Mine is spending xmas all dry in his garage......

deano9621
25-12-13, 04:59 PM
Hope you all had a good one��...looking forward to summer in the zed...roll on happy days....and merry Christmas all

stamford
25-12-13, 06:54 PM
Merry Christmas to all, time for more drink I think..............

talkingcars
25-12-13, 08:40 PM
Yeah - happy Christmas - stay dry - on the BBC news report from Leatherhead (just up the road from here) about this weeks flooding there is a drowned ZR. The worst flooding of this storm has been locally, seems that the heaviest rainfall was about 4 miles from here. And there have been lots of damage.

A lot of people locally are without electricity and or gas and or water, some have leaking roofs and other rain damage, one neighbour's flat roof on their extension lifted during Monday nights wind. A mate had to cook Christmas lunch on a gas Barbie by candle light but he did say "at least the wine is cold".