adam
25-12-13, 09:21 AM
Messy Christmas everyone! :beer2:

Dan1971
25-12-13, 09:28 AM
Merry Christmas all - :beer2:

mkv6
25-12-13, 10:10 AM
Xmas is always a good excuse for car goodies.

Skillen
25-12-13, 10:54 AM
New gear stick knob for the now very wet car
Dark ice front brace for the now very wet car
And alloy cap stickers for the now very wet car

And a few clothes.

Hope you all get what you wanted and a few surprises!

MG ZS STE
25-12-13, 01:05 PM
Slippers that hurt my feet, gloves that make my fingers look spindly and a DVD of something I'm bound to hate. **** as usual, bah humbug.

mkv6
25-12-13, 01:45 PM
Slippers that hurt my feet, gloves that make my fingers look spindly and a DVD of something I'm bound to hate. **** as usual, bah humbug.

Lol,I know what ya mean bud.

stamford
25-12-13, 06:58 PM
Not a bad one actually, so far got a USB turntable so I can convert my vinyl collection and store it on my PC and MP3. A nice Rotary watch, Tommy aftershave, Jim Beam sweatshirt, hoodie, choccies, calendar, pj's etc.

talkingcars
25-12-13, 08:42 PM
A smile - watching the family enjoying themselves
and a wobble from spiced cpt. Morgans coffee, wine, cocktails.......................

sheldore
25-12-13, 09:08 PM
Hmm had a good chrimbo nothing for the car but my better half bought me a new PC and laptop with touch screen. So been busy all day sorting that lot out.

Dan1971
26-12-13, 08:31 AM
..... a USB turntable so I can convert my vinyl collection and store it on my PC and MP3. .

Now that is a good pressie .... especially for an old timer with a vinyl collection .... ;)

Spoilt the kids to be fair, so not a lot left in the kitty for us really .... The Mrs done well for me though .... Throntons took a hammering, and I've now got a few Stella and San Miguel glasses in the cupboard ... no beer left though. Some Luton FC stuff and a Hoody from my home town with their rugby club motif on it. Not expensive, but the effort to get it made it a bit special. Things like that mean more to me than just going down the shops and grabbing some festive tatt ...

My birthday in Jan too - the car may get a few bits .... :whistle:

peterzs
26-12-13, 09:46 AM
Not about cost, Dan. Its the thought and love that goes into choosing something special.

:lovers::lovers: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dan1971
26-12-13, 11:00 AM
Not about cost, Dan. Its the thought and love that goes into choosing something special.

:lovers::lovers: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Absolutely ....