PDA

View Full Version : MK2 Saloon Rear Bumper and Boot Lid

Rabett
04-01-14, 12:45 PM
I’ve just bought another ZS but the rear bumper and bootlid are tatty, does anyone have anything (for a MK2 Saloon) also I’m after a set of wheels of some sort.

Cheers guys!

redzed
04-01-14, 04:41 PM
I’ve just bought another ZS but the rear bumper and bootlid are tatty, does anyone have anything (for a MK2 Saloon) also I’m after a set of wheels of some sort.

Cheers guys!

if you find one i'll buy yours off you as im after one for my track car which is going to be sprayed so a tatty one is fine for me

MG ZS STE
04-01-14, 04:54 PM
if you find one i'll buy yours off you as im after one for my track car which is going to be sprayed so a tatty one is fine for me

Ive got a rear bumper going free but would need plastic welding where the crash can popped though. Has no spats, heat shields gone and has 4 holes where parking sensors were.

Shelley
05-01-14, 07:09 PM
good luck trying to find a rear bumper for a saloon. I have been looking for 6 months

petet16
05-01-14, 07:25 PM
It took me a long while to find a mk2 rear bumper for a saloon, in the end I settled for one that had less damage than the one I already had, so still had to do some repairs before it was good enough to paint and fit.