PDA

View Full Version : time to say goodbye

midcuk
27-01-14, 12:31 PM
well I have just traded my ZS180 in for a new car :( really sad to see it go but I really needed an estate car. so if anyone fancies a nice Zs180 it is for sale from this garage http://www.thecarwarehouse.co.uk/showroom/mg#.UuZesq1FC70

they only gave me 500 px for it which I was gutted about and now have it up for 2k, would be nice to see it go to a fellow member to know she is being cared for, what the advert doesn't mention is it has the following above a standard zs

all electrics (all windows etc)
sunroof
full leather
xpower duplex exhaust
itg maxogen
sheddist kit
ap racing big brake kit

anyone who is interested pm me and I will pass on some more relevant information to try and get you a better deal (also have a load of spares).

its been emotional !

chris

Jason04r
27-01-14, 12:50 PM
well I have just traded my ZS180 in for a new car :( really sad to see it go but I really needed an estate car. so if anyone fancies a nice Zs180 it is for sale from this garage http://www.thecarwarehouse.co.uk/showroom/mg#.UuZesq1FC70

they only gave me 500 px for it which I was gutted about and now have it up for 2k, would be nice to see it go to a fellow member to know she is being cared for, what the advert doesn't mention is it has the following above a standard zs

all electrics (all windows etc)
sunroof
full leather
xpower duplex exhaust
itg maxogen
sheddist kit
ap racing big brake kit

anyone who is interested pm me and I will pass on some more relevant information to try and get you a better deal (also have a load of spares).

its been emotional !

chris

Seen this last night on eBay , really like the look of it!

peterzs
27-01-14, 12:54 PM
Dont have to say goodbye, shame you got so little for the car, but its gone.

Hope the new car is a good one.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jay-ZS+
27-01-14, 01:00 PM
So whats the new car?

Dan1971
27-01-14, 01:21 PM
Can't remember seeing that for sale and I'd have given you £500 for it in a heart beat and then you'd have got a discount !!!!

Arrrgh ..... !

midcuk
27-01-14, 02:37 PM
damn I really should of sold it privately, ended up with an Octavia estate 2.0tfsi vrs , nice car, stupidly fast (revo'd 260hp) but totally boring compared to the ZS.

stamford
27-01-14, 02:51 PM
Heck you gave that away! Chap at work here has the latest VRS estate, sound generator and flappy paddle box.

MG ZS STE
27-01-14, 03:21 PM
would be nice to see it go to a fellow member to know she is being cared for

eh, so why didn't you stick it up for sale here :chair:

midcuk
27-01-14, 03:34 PM
eh, so why didn't you stick it up for sale here :chair:

good point well made

was thinking about it but needed an estate fast

ZS180V6
27-01-14, 03:49 PM
Wow someone got a bargain ...
Shame it will be the garage that benefit ....

peterzs
27-01-14, 04:15 PM
Maybe we should all put a low offer on it to the garage and if any one is interested, they could put a half decent bid in.

Might work!!

midcuk
30-01-14, 11:06 AM
Maybe we should all put a low offer on it to the garage and if any one is interested, they could put a half decent bid in.

Might work!!

that's why I said PM me if going to view as there are a few issues to check/be aware of to get the price down :thumbsup: