PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand Update

foxmg
19-01-08, 06:55 PM
Hi everyone just a quick update - my newly acquired ZS180 is progressing nicely - fully groomed and polished from top to toe. Looks fantastic. Floor pan has been waterblasted and undersealed and the rusty fuel tank is next on my list to drop out and clean up. Car has been freshly serviced and a wheel alignment/balance done. Going better all the time! Engine performance seems to fluctuate so I have had the VIS motors checked and guess what...evidently they are faulty! I suspect the power motor is working intermittently and hence the variance in performance. So have new VIS motors coming from the UK next week - so will fit these up and then repair the old units as spares as per the guides posted on here. Here's also a picture of the two MGB's I own as well. Not like the ZS180 to drive of course but still a fun blast to go for a drive in, especially the roadster. Taking the ZS next weekend for a decent drive up the island and around the central volcanic plateau (2 active volcanoes - one you can drive up to the ski field parks) so should be a fun trip!

Southern Storm
19-01-08, 07:10 PM
Sounds great, get loads of photos of your 180 in action for us.

arwilson80
19-01-08, 08:10 PM
I expected pics of a 180, but the "b's" are just as good.

foxmg
19-01-08, 09:08 PM
I expected pics of a 180, but the "b's" are just as good.

Some photo's of the 180 will follow - would like to get some shots of it in some interesting NZ scenery for you guys.....watch this space!

stamford
20-01-08, 08:14 AM
Sounds like you have some great driving roads there.