PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Zs 180 Mk2 wheels (11 Spokes)

mini.30
02-03-14, 12:21 PM
Right, When bought my Zs 120 with 180 bodykit the original wheels were not on the car. It had some dodgy wolfrace diamond cut five spoke which were knackered. I did a home brew refurb on these wheels as i didn't have the money to replace them. They look ok now and are plain silver, however I really like the car with the original wheels so that is what I am looking for

Set of four in any condition, not fussed about tyres as the ones on the car at the moment have loads of tread and will fit them.

I know they fetch good money, but I am not going to be paying silly money for them
I live in Stoke and work in Tamworth, so anywhere near these places would be ideal, but will travel if required

Cheers guys

Mark

Dan1971
02-03-14, 02:54 PM
There's a guy breaking a silver one on the bay of E and he still appears to have the wheels.

MG ZS STE
02-03-14, 03:10 PM
Isn't Steve in tamworth?

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=27312

mini.30
02-03-14, 03:19 PM
Message sent on ebay, reply posted on here

Cheers

Mark S
02-03-14, 04:43 PM
got a couple of sets in matt/satin gunmetal (pro finish, not rattle can crap), chips to paint but no kerbing/gauges, only chipped due to transportation.
make me an offer if interested.
can get repainted if required.

mini.30
02-03-14, 06:04 PM
Thanks, the car is black so really want the original bright silver. Got some pictures coming if a set tomorrow, if they are no good I will pm you

Cheers
Mark

mini.30
03-03-14, 08:45 PM
Cheers guys, picking up the ones off the silver ebay breaker on thursday. Look to be in good nick just a few light curbs. Can't wait to get them on. After a alcantara saloon interior now, will start a new thread

Thanks
Mark