PDA

View Full Version : It died on the way home

tallgeese
09-05-14, 06:14 PM
Well as the title states my new 05plate zs saloon died on me on the way home, well i say died i have an engine warning light on :(

Made the trip from Manchester airport as far as Queensferry when a warning light came on, the car seemed to be running fine until this point so now i terrified i have bought a lemon!

The car itself is far from perfect but i did not let a few issues put me off now im wishing they had :cry:

List of issues i have found so far:

01: The boot is sagging and seems to be missing a few clips
02: The rear bumper is loose on the drivers side
03: The spare wheel well is full of rust and has been painted with what looks like under seal
04: The rear door handles are both the wrong colour for the car
05: There is something rattling on the drivers door but not sure what it is
06: Part of the front bumper is being held on by a cable tie but cant see very well what part
07: The center console does not seem to be fit right
08: The clock and dash lights in general are all very dim
09: Exhaust pipe is too short for the car it's about 4inches too short
10: Metal hub that the fuel pumps go into is rusted to smeg

Well this is my list so far it will no doubt get bigger so im off to cry now, any advice is welcome as is a box of tissues :cry: :cry:

petet16
09-05-14, 06:19 PM
Put a fault code reader on it, I'll take a punt that it's the crank sensor.

tallgeese
09-05-14, 06:59 PM
Fingers crossed its something cheap like that :)

andys1981
09-05-14, 07:02 PM
most of them are just cosmetic mate,they can be fixed over time,this is what ive been doing with mine,changed the rear door handle on mine yesterday,was a bit of a ballache,but happy ive done it,hope the code reader finds out the problem,and it not too costly/serious,fingers crossed.

Ritchy
09-05-14, 07:19 PM
If its still running fine it may be something like a cat efficiency fault, tend to come on on longer runs

petet16
09-05-14, 07:24 PM
I misunderstood, if it's still running it won't be the crank sensor, die to me suggested it wouldn't run.

tb steve
09-05-14, 07:34 PM
im breaking a mk 1 saloon at the moment so i might be able to help out that's if a few bits will fit but im sure someone will say ya or na please ????
but there is someone who is breaking a mk2 as well in the for sale section ( if he still has it :( )

01: The boot is sagging and seems to be missing a few clips = i have them
02: The rear bumper is loose on the drivers side = i have clips
03: The spare wheel well is full of rust and has been painted with what looks like under seal
04: The rear door handles are both the wrong colour for the car
05: There is something rattling on the drivers door but not sure what it is
06: Part of the front bumper is being held on by a cable tie but cant see very well what part
07: The center console does not seem to be fit right
08: The clock and dash lights in general are all very dim
09: Exhaust pipe is too short for the car it's about 4inches too short = i have pic in the for sale section
10: Metal hub that the fuel pumps go into is rusted to smeg = i have that too

if it is a sensor just give us a shout mate

steve

tallgeese
09-05-14, 07:50 PM
Also need to add 1st and 2nd gear are a pig to engage

also tb steve u got mail

R8NMG
09-05-14, 08:40 PM
With regards to the exhaust being short. There are back boxes for mk1 and mk2 but also for saloon and hatch. Obviously a wrong one has been fitted hence it is too short.

tallgeese
09-05-14, 09:33 PM
Well it's off to a garage first thing tomoz to be diagnosed so fingers crossed it's a cheap simple fix :)

talkingcars
10-05-14, 07:00 AM
For a 9 year old car that doesn't seem too bad, as already said most of it is cosmetic and will give great satisfaction when fixed.

tallgeese
10-05-14, 08:52 AM
Well the garage has come back with 2 faults 1, speedo sender not working 2, cat is sending fault signals :(

Also came down to a pond in the passenger footwell thismorning, I could cry, anyone want a low milage zs??

petet16
10-05-14, 09:05 AM
Chin up, mk2's are notorious for filling the passenger footwell, there is a fix though, if you remove the plastic scuttle cover at the bottom of the windscreen and seam seal the spot welded flange around the heater intake, and also bend the flange back slightly your pond will be a thing of the past.

Jay-ZS+
10-05-14, 09:18 AM
Sounds like a standard ZS, all small issues easily fixed. Weathers decent man up and get the tools out. :D

peterzs
10-05-14, 09:29 AM
All sounds a normal ZS.

Easy fixes, all covered on here somewhere.

Rear bumper sag, http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=7019

Stick with it and you will have a great car!!

:-D:-D:-D

tallgeese
10-05-14, 09:30 AM
has anyone got a picture guide on the leak fix?

petet16
10-05-14, 09:55 AM
Here's a picture of the heater intake under the scuttle panel, I've already sealed the spot welded flange.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7384/11669179886_663b818643_c.jpg

I didn't bend the flange back, instead I used a rubber flap to direct any water away from the intake, as shown in the pic

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2865/11668397575_42da9620fc_c.jpg

Dan1971
10-05-14, 10:21 AM
Sorry that you've had some issues.

But ...

The cosmetic bits are just that - cosmetic - and I expect there when you bought the car. There is a guide on here to fix all of those issues and you already have an offer of (cheap) parts .... The true benefits of this fantastic forum coming to the top again ... :bow:

I have no doubt that if you fancied it, a few guys would come round (on a promise of coffee and bacon rolls) to help sort anything you're not confident about. It's all well and good us telling you what to do, but if like me at first you're reluctant to mess about with your car, it's good to have some people around to learn from. Trust me - I've been there and have managed over time to become fairly confident at a few things and have a go.

You mention that you bought it from a dealer though - surely there may be some come back for you if a code reader has established faults .... Maybe worth a phone call if you haven't already.

tallgeese
10-05-14, 10:32 AM
I have tried to be nice and chat with the seller his response was a sound:
"sod off sold as seen" hahaha

As for the leaks i have now had a try at the boot one using the dreaded silicone around the boot vent which for some reason is loose and flapping around, but having traced what looked like a small stream back to it the whole thing is now sealed to death lol.

Im going to have a try at the heater intake seal thank to the guide provided by the good Mr pete16 (thank you very much) as soon as the rain stops :D

I did try and pm the chap who is offering cheap bit and i await his reply ;)

Before i forget to ask has anyone else suffered with major rust on the fuel inlet pipe behind the filler flap as mine is awful and has to be changed, problem being i cant for the life of me find the part or a price guide on its repair.

P.S free tea, coffee or happy meals for anyone who can help fix the old girl :)

andys1981
10-05-14, 10:48 AM
check the back lights are tight,as with my 1st zs this is where water was getting in,i know it sounds like you have a lot of problems,but just tackle them,one by one,you will get them all fixed.

petet16
10-05-14, 11:17 AM
A diagram of the fuel filler pipe.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID003474

tallgeese
10-05-14, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the pic petet16 once again your a big help, i think i just need bits 25,26 and 39 as its is just the very top part that's rotten

peterzs
10-05-14, 11:21 AM
If he is a trader, he has to give six months legal rights, no matter what he says.

http://www.lawgistics.co.uk/used-car-warranties/motor-trade-warranty-guarantee-service-contract/warranties-the-legal-requirements-when-selling-second-hand-cars

tallgeese
10-05-14, 11:25 AM
If he is a trader, he has to give six months legal rights, no matter what he says.

http://www.lawgistics.co.uk/used-car-warranties/motor-trade-warranty-guarantee-service-contract/warranties-the-legal-requirements-when-selling-second-hand-cars

Problem i have is he says he is a private seller who just goes through car (he has sold 7 in the last week) so its proving he's a trader that is the trick but i appreciate the help buddy :clap:

And a big :thankyou: to all who have posted thus far too

petet16
10-05-14, 11:26 AM
A link for number 25 http://www.mgroverpartfinder.co.uk/Distributor-WLM100110---PACKING-FUEL+FILLER+FUEL+SYSTEM.aspx?back=%2fShowProducts. aspx%3fPageIndex%3d%26part%3dWLM100110%26browse%3d

peterzs
10-05-14, 11:54 AM
Depends how far you want to go with it, Trading Standards might be interested, as he is selling far more cars than a "Private seller".

Or just bite the bullet and fix it.

Jay-ZS+
10-05-14, 11:59 AM
Depends how far you want to go with it, Trading Standards might be interested, as he is selling far more cars than a "Private seller".

Or just bite the bullet and fix it.

Or HMRC sure they would be interested!

petet16
10-05-14, 12:13 PM
It used to be the case that you were allowed to sell something like 6 cars per year as a private seller, any more than 6 was considered to be dealing, I don't know if that still applies.

petet16
10-05-14, 12:14 PM
I don't think "sold as seen" is any sort of defence these days.

tallgeese
10-05-14, 12:26 PM
Quick update i have just broken lots of engine bay clips trying to get to the vent under the scuttle panel to find.........Its dry as bone with no signs of water anywhere near :( any other points of entry as i can feel water around a round black thing under the glove box???

Have also contacted trading standards via email plus citizens advice and ebay now i play the waiting game :D

petet16
10-05-14, 12:36 PM
The black thing is the heater, if it's wet round it that's coming from the heater intake, despite the fact it may appear dry.

deano9621
10-05-14, 05:50 PM
If its any help mate,my mk2 filler neck was rotten,and only today got a mint mk1 filler neck which almost looks new for only £12 from a scrapy,you will sort it all...stick with it and all will work out fine,ive had mine fir two month's now and it's starting to look good now....keep with it��

tallgeese
10-05-14, 07:33 PM
If its any help mate,my mk2 filler neck was rotten,and only today got a mint mk1 filler neck which almost looks new for only £12 from a scrapy,you will sort it all...stick with it and all will work out fine,ive had mine fir two month's now and it's starting to look good now....keep with it��

Cheers buddy, after sorting the boot leak im feeling better plus the garage managed to clear the faults and so far no more warning light and whats better they didnt charge me for doing it:smart:

FYI for all those who are interested the ebay dealer i bought the car from: gingergodder25 has switched to another account now and is called : harry25libby29, my advice dont buy from him ;)

R8NMG
11-05-14, 08:02 PM
has anyone got a picture guide on the leak fix?

I did mine the other week after 10 years. The foam under the carpet on the passenger footwell was soaking. I used a cloth to soak up most of the water but it is still damp. The constant wet carpet made the car smells mouldy and damp. Waiting for good weather for a drying session.

tallgeese
11-05-14, 08:14 PM
I did mine the other week after 10 years. The foam under the carpet on the passenger footwell was soaking. I used a cloth to soak up most of the water but it is still damp. The constant wet carpet made the car smells mouldy and damp. Waiting for good weather for a drying session.

Gunna need to dry my carpet too but really don't want to pull it out as it's a bit above my skill level 😖

tallgeese
12-05-14, 09:31 AM
New morning update, Checked the boot again today and found...... yes you guessed it more water. Looks to be coming in through the bumper bracket clips and from the rear light assembly :(

And aging the front passengers foot well is damp/wet but at least no puddle today. And as its forecasting rain for the next few day i am now fully stocked on kitchen towel :)

Now where to buy a good water pump from..........

petet16
12-05-14, 09:34 AM
I got round the rear lights leaking by making 2 new gaskets from 3mm closed cell foam, and used plenty of silicone grease on the body where the lights fit, no more water in the boot :punk:

tallgeese
12-05-14, 09:39 AM
I got round the rear lights leaking by making 2 new gaskets from 3mm closed cell foam, and used plenty of silicone grease on the body where the lights fit, no more water in the boot :punk:

Oh petet16 ill buy you a happy meal if you come and fix mine:rofl:

petet16
12-05-14, 10:55 AM
lol, it's a shame your the other end of Wales.

tallgeese
12-05-14, 10:56 AM
lol, it's a shame your the other end of Wales.

That's an easy problem to solve...... move to conwy :thumbsup:

andys1981
12-05-14, 11:13 AM
i did the same as pete,but i went to the scrappys and got a set off another zs,doubled them up and it worked a treat.

tallgeese
12-05-14, 02:31 PM
Afternoon update, I have found both the rear suspension turrets in the boot are soaking wet too.
Going to have to try and sort them out only problem is they are both rusted all over as is the seem above the drivers side one :(
This is not looking good

petet16
12-05-14, 02:49 PM
Yes, that's another known leak, I sealed mine from the wheel arch, with sikaflex around the top mount.

tallgeese
12-05-14, 02:52 PM
a few shot of what i found :p

The wheel arches look like someone in the past has used black under seal on them, i cant see any seams all i can see is the hole the suspension goes into??

andys1981
12-05-14, 02:54 PM
i would take all the carpets out as they are soaking,let them dry out,and i would dry all the boot and check it in a couple of days,you could pour water down the channels of the boot to also see if leaking anywhere else.

petet16
12-05-14, 02:55 PM
Yep, all familiar pics.

tallgeese
12-05-14, 02:55 PM
try the drivers side again

tallgeese
12-05-14, 02:56 PM
Given the rust levels on the suspension is this a replacement job??

petet16
12-05-14, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't replace anything tbh, it's only surface rust.

tallgeese
12-05-14, 03:12 PM
Have you got any pix of where i should try and seal? as i said all i can see in the arches is black under seal :(

petet16
12-05-14, 03:21 PM
It's the top mount of the strut that you need to seal, thats where the water enters, it should have a seal on it, but it is either missing or ineffective.

petet16
12-05-14, 03:25 PM
The seal is number 12, and the cover 16 will improve things, 16 you'll need to source from a breaker.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/ProductImages/XLarge/GRID003100.gif

tallgeese
12-05-14, 03:31 PM
Ok nice one bud :)

Also are these any good for the scuttle pannel?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-DOOR-WEATHERSTRIP-TRIM-PANEL-MOULDING-RETAINER-CLIPS-C104-/131108010899?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e86a57b93

or

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10X-ACURA-HONDA-COWL-VENT-RETAINING-CLIP-TRIM-CLIP-/221147131214?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item337d656d4e

petet16
12-05-14, 04:18 PM
These http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRIM-CLIP-X10-FOR-HONDA-91515-SR3-000-/291142488641?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c971d241

tallgeese
12-05-14, 04:28 PM
Just been behind the glove box looking for water and cant see awt,also do other Zs door seals look like mine?

I should have my own site "help a lemon" anyone wanna set me up :D

petet16
12-05-14, 04:44 PM
Negative on the door seal.

petet16
12-05-14, 04:57 PM
For comparison.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7434/13983827250_94583c7359_c.jpg

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=5386&d=1399912010

talkingcars
12-05-14, 05:34 PM
Given the rust levels on the suspension is this a replacement job??

That's only cosmetic as long as you don't leave it for ever.

It is worse than my mk1 but much better than my mk2.

tallgeese
12-05-14, 05:46 PM
Im thinking water could be getting past the door seal but im not 100%

tallgeese
13-05-14, 08:37 AM
I seam sealed the vent under the scuttle pannel yesterday and the passengers foot well is still filling with water, anyone know of other areas I can try to seal?..

petet16
13-05-14, 08:50 AM
Yep, there's a seam, and a sealing grommet behind the wing which will allow water in to the foot well, if you take the top row of bolts out of the wing and the one bolt in the door shut, you can ease the top of the wing out far enough to access both the seam and the grommet, the metal tag for the bolt in the door shut will need bending out to clear the door when you move the top of the wing outwards.

tallgeese
13-05-14, 09:22 AM
Nice one thats tomorrows job then ;)

tallgeese
14-05-14, 04:50 PM
Well things are looking up, had the car given a full once over in a local garage today and its generally ok.
Needs a rear caliper, front pads, a shock could do with a swap at the rear too, a new speedo sender and a sensor on the exhaust. Had a better condition fuel inlet pipe fitted so thats one less job for me ;)

Also as I ordered 2 if anyone wants a new fuel inet pipe I have a good spare ;)

peterzs
14-05-14, 05:25 PM
Sounds like it will soon be sorted, always something to keep us on our toes.

:smile1::smile1::smile1:

tallgeese
15-05-14, 04:35 PM
Right update time, had a look behind the wing (not so easy) and all looks ok so now im at a loss as where else to look for the water penetration into the foot well, anyone got any ideas? ????

talkingcars
15-05-14, 06:30 PM
Hose test time.

tallgeese
15-05-14, 07:00 PM
Hose test?

petet16
15-05-14, 07:13 PM
Water + hose, although you said it looked ok was the seam sealed, everything tends to look ok until the water gets involved.

tallgeese
15-05-14, 07:37 PM
Ah garden hose lol forgive my stupidity I was about to start ripping engine hoses to bits lol

tallgeese
16-05-14, 04:34 PM
All little niggles sorted, new speedo sender, exhaust sensor & pipe extension and a general one over done by my local today and everything else seems ok with the car now apart from something called blocking that is common on fwd cars and the old water leaks so over all im a happy chappy again :D

Just need to get a few bits to sort the bumper sag (missing brackets) and im tempted to get some vinyl wrap on the grill, skirts and bonnet to sort out the scratches.

Today is a good day lol

talkingcars
17-05-14, 12:52 PM
Good news, glad you are sticking with it, the car will soon be as advertised

but not sure what this means

.....apart from something called blocking that is common on fwd cars.....

tallgeese
17-05-14, 03:46 PM
Good news, glad you are sticking with it, the car will soon be as advertised

but not sure what this means

Blocking is where the inner tire walls wear at different spots causing a rumble when driving, its common so im told. I trust the guy who works on my cars so im not going to question him on this one. I will end up changing the wheels at some point as im not keen on the 17s I like these cars with deep dish wheels like asia tech wolfrace. Im also toying with a part wrap on the bonnet, grill, roof, skirts and mini fin just to hide the worst of ghe scratches :smart:

tallgeese
19-05-14, 04:03 PM
I have just found water getting into the boot of the car from the passenger side behind the body towards the rear wheel arch, its running down from somewhere above the arch but i cant see where due to the metal panels in the boot space. Does anyone know what i need to seal to sort this one as its a major leak!

talkingcars
19-05-14, 04:57 PM
The only places I can think off would be the hatch if a 5 door, the sunroof drain if you have a sunroof or around the fuel filler.

tallgeese
19-05-14, 05:21 PM
Pics of the water leaks in the arch areas :'(

tallgeese
19-05-14, 06:17 PM
Nobody know these leaks then?

Dan1971
19-05-14, 06:56 PM
Are your rubber boot seals OK ?

tallgeese
19-05-14, 07:02 PM
Are your rubber boot seals OK ?

If you mean the ones around the boot hatch then yup they are all clean and clear bud:happy:

Dan1971
19-05-14, 08:12 PM
Well - to be honest - the common area is around the lights, but unless there's a route for the water to get from the light clusters to where it appears to be pooling, I've really got no idea .... :sorry:

tallgeese
19-05-14, 08:18 PM
Cheers anyway bud ��

It's above the wheel arch area from the looks of it but as the car hasn't moved for a few days I can't see how it would get in through the arches plus they have been under sealed by a previous owner so I'm at a loss now :(

tallgeese
21-05-14, 07:47 PM
Have any of you guys had problems with your speedo sender sensor I have had mine replaced and the engine light is on again so checked the error code and it's the same issues with the sensor but as it's brand new I'm having my doubts.

talkingcars
21-05-14, 08:16 PM
What did they replace where?

tallgeese
21-05-14, 09:51 PM
The bill says the speed sensor, I assume it's the one on the gear box.

talkingcars
22-05-14, 04:40 AM
The bill says the speed sensor, I assume it's the one on the gear box.

Oh, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the ZS got a signal from the N/S/R ABS sensor via the ABS ECU.

talkingcars
22-05-14, 04:47 AM
I've checked, some do, I'm not sure which though.

petet16
22-05-14, 06:17 AM
What error code is it showing ?, chafed wiring sounds like a possible cause.

tallgeese
22-05-14, 09:16 AM
I dont know what the code is the guy at the garage just showed me what it said on the screen of his reader. Im putting it back in middle of next week to be investigated further. Seems strange as the speedo has never actually stopped working.

Dan1971
22-05-14, 11:12 AM
So there wasn't a fault when you left the garage but there is now ?

tallgeese
22-05-14, 11:49 AM
So there wasn't a fault when you left the garage but there is now ?

It went in with an engine light on the dash came back as bad sensors speedo n exhaust both changed, now engine light is back with speed sensor error again ;)

Dan1971
22-05-14, 12:52 PM
I'd have a go at disconnecting the battery and leave it for 20 minutes. Connect it up again and see what happens.

tallgeese
25-05-14, 12:14 PM
With regards to the water in the pass side foot well after sealing the vent under the scuttle panel where else could water enter through? I don't use the air con so im guessing that's not anything to do with the entry point and under the fan is now dry but the under side of the carpets is still wet as is the lower part of the black lining on the fire wall.

On the plus side the only point of water entry im my boot is now from somewhere above the inner wheel arch which i cant get at to seal.

MG ZS STE
25-05-14, 12:36 PM
I was getting a lot of water in the NS footwell, thought it might be the sunroof. Had the windscreen replaced last week as my old one had more than 3 chips so they wouldn't repair it. Whilst it was off I inspected the heater vent lip under the scuttle panel and also checked the drains were clear, no problems there. Put a bead of sealant around the lip even though looked solid (not like my old one). Since then no water so I'm wondering if it was the screen?

tallgeese
25-05-14, 01:35 PM
My scree looks all dry its strange its only the lower parts of the footwell, the carpet was saturated so im drying that but its the what i assume is sound proofing that has me puzzled as its only wet at the lowest point and there is no sign of water entry......

MG ZS STE
25-05-14, 02:47 PM
The seal at the bottom of the door (actually attached to the door) let's in a lot of driving rain if it's come loose or is improperly fitted, if that helps. Mine had come off 3 of the clips, you could hear the road noise more because of it. That soaked the carpet on the passenger side and creeped up the sound deadening on the bulkhead. Oh how these cars test us :bounce:

tallgeese
25-05-14, 02:50 PM
The seal at the bottom of the door (actually attached to the door) let's in a lot of driving rain if it's come loose or is improperly fitted, if that helps. Mine had come off 3 of the clips, you could hear the road noise more because of it. That soaked the carpet on the passenger side and creeped up the sound deadening on the bulkhead. Oh how these cars test us :bounce:

Cheers I shall take a look at that next 😁

tallgeese
26-05-14, 09:51 AM
UPDATE TIME

01: The boot is sagging and seems to be missing a few clips - Nearly sorted just need to replace two missing metal clips off the brackets

02: The rear bumper is loose on the drivers side- Been told this is a common thing due to a previous owner removing the bumper and breaking a flimsy bracket that is unimportant

03: The spare wheel well is full of rust and has been painted with what looks like under seal - Cleaned up as much rust as i could and painted to prevent further rusting, but need to get a hole welded up but its only small so thats ok ;)

04: The rear door handles are both the wrong colour for the car - Same need to find two royal blue handles or get these repainted.

05: There is something rattling on the drivers door but not sure what it is - Someone left a washer in the door!

06: Part of the front bumper is being held on by a cable tie but cant see very well what part - Not looked at this any further yet :blink:

07: The center console does not seem to be fit right - Will be sorted when i paint it :laugh:

08: The clock and dash lights in general are all very dim - Bulbs need changing and clock is on its way out and doesn't light up.

09: Exhaust pipe is too short for the car it's about 4inches too short - Pipe extended to its proper length:punk:

10: Metal hub that the fuel pumps go into is rusted to smeg - Replaced with a less rotten one (£35 for part and fitting)

IM GETTING THERE!

peterzs
26-05-14, 10:31 AM
getting there.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

tallgeese
07-06-14, 05:20 PM
Has anyone found water in the rear passengers foot well? if so where does it enter through as i have found mine is soaked and that's where the front foot well is filling from :(

talkingcars
07-06-14, 05:44 PM
Check the sunroof drains (if you have a sunroof) and the damp proof membrains behind the door cards.

tallgeese
07-06-14, 05:52 PM
Check the sunroof drains (if you have a sunroof) and the damp proof membrains behind the door cards.

No sunroof and i have poured buckets of water over the door and it seems to be ok strange its only the passenger side.

Skillen
07-06-14, 05:56 PM
When I had the carpet out of mine I noticed that here is a straight path from front to rear foot wells.
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh142/cskil/Mobile%20Uploads/photo2_zpsa9ec3328.jpg

So it may well be the rear isn't actually leaking

tallgeese
07-06-14, 06:02 PM
Its deffo the back this time all the front bulk heads are dry as is the front of the carpet its the center section of the front passenger side carpet where the channel from the back runs and the whole rear passenger side of the carpet is soaked but i only found this today when i decided to check it.

peterzs
07-06-14, 07:04 PM
certainly loads of water getting in somewhere.

Time to get the hosepipe out.

:hmm::hmm::hmm: