PDA

View Full Version : My ZS 180

B8sy
11-05-14, 10:12 PM
I've been meaning to upload some pics ever since joining, gave the car another good clean up today and so here are the pics. Unfortunately there is now a mark on the bonnet thanks to some idiots playing football in a supermarket car park. I shouldn't have tried to knock the dent out while angry :( (pic included) other than this I'm really pleased with the condition.

Maybe looking to sell later this year, job is going well so I'm looking at a Megane R26 that will be remapped. Undecided at the moment...

tallgeese
12-05-14, 12:52 AM
Still looks great matey ;)

As for football tits you get them everywhere kids are a pain in my street with bloody ball games

stamford
12-05-14, 06:59 AM
Nice zed, mk1 in xpg always look good. We got kids playing footy in our street too, never had this the last 10 years, now there are brats everywhere!

B8sy
15-05-14, 05:50 AM
Lol, thanks guys. Funny thing is 2 days ago my car got hit with a rugby ball, bad luck comes in threes maybe in which case I'm anxious as to find out what it next. I was driving when the rugby ball was thrown out in front so pinged of the bottom lip. I slammed on to cause a bit of drama as no one behind and then did the whole angry walk checked for damage which there wasn't any and by this point the kids had ran off.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

peterzs
15-05-14, 08:52 AM
Great looking car, do look good for 10 years old.

Hope you kept the rugby ball.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ian zs180
17-05-14, 10:18 AM
looking good mate xpg does look nice I gotta say