PDA

View Full Version : Chriszs180 A Thank You!

Maxfly
25-01-08, 01:21 PM
Thanks very much for the quick delivery of the filter, boy was it needed!! Here's the evidence:D

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/Maxfly/BrakesFilter001.jpg

arwilson80
25-01-08, 01:56 PM
That is mingin'! :)

Southern Storm
25-01-08, 02:07 PM
I bought one of these couple weeks back. Where and how does it fit?

Maxfly
25-01-08, 02:11 PM
I bought one of these couple weeks back. Where and how does it fit?

Take out your glove box - 2 bolts at bottom left and right then release the latch and pull out.

You will see a silver brace across the front of all your gubbins, undo the 4 bolts for this and remove, might have to tease the plastic trim.

The pollen filter is in about the middle, unclip the cover for it and pull out filter, pop in new one and hey presto:).

I unplugged the connector of the wire that crosses it, though it may come out without doing this i just never bothered checking!! 5-10 mins top from start to finish:)

Southern Storm
25-01-08, 02:19 PM
Wicked. Damn should have done it when I fitted my DVD player. Sigh.
Thanks for the info.

sduk
25-01-08, 04:24 PM
Take out your glove box - 2 bolts at bottom left and right then release the latch and pull out.

You will see a silver brace across the front of all your gubbins, undo the 4 bolts for this and remove, might have to tease the plastic trim.

The pollen filter is in about the middle, unclip the cover for it and pull out filter, pop in new one and hey presto:).

I unplugged the connector of the wire that crosses it, though it may come out without doing this i just never bothered checking!! 5-10 mins top from start to finish:)

i'm not sure if its on a HOW TO but if its not, can you add one mate? :D

Southern Storm
25-01-08, 04:45 PM
Can do. Will take piccies too.

Maxfly
25-01-08, 07:12 PM
There is one for the zr, basically the same mind you. could be good to have one for the zs with pics though!:)

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=189