PDA

View Full Version : Saloon rear seating

Maxfly
16-06-14, 01:55 PM
This time my mate has spilt off milk on his rear seat so the foam part is a write off after attempts at cleaning. He does fancy a leather interior but is open to anything. Even just the foam parts as the alacantra is saveabke so he could reuse that and get away with just the foam parts. Anything out there at all?

Ta muchly

talkingcars
16-06-14, 03:21 PM
This time my mate has spilt off milk on his rear seat so the foam part is a write off after attempts at cleaning. He does fancy a leather interior but is open to anything. Even just the foam parts as the alacantra is saveabke so he could reuse that and get away with just the foam parts. Anything out there at all?

Ta muchly

As I suggested on facebook - take the seats out and hose or shower them, let them dry and refit.

Maxfly
16-06-14, 03:56 PM
As I suggested on facebook - take the seats out and hose or shower them, let them dry and refit.

Aye seen that, Bruce replied bout taking em to a professional cleaner etc.
Serves him right fir being a clarty ****** haha

talkingcars
16-06-14, 05:28 PM
Milk, even dried, will wash out, it is only where it has gone mildewy that it's a problem as the mildew will stain.

redzed
16-06-14, 06:18 PM
I've got a rear set of alcantara seats I don't need if he wants to make
Me an offer on them?

Maxfly
16-06-14, 07:36 PM
Milk, even dried, will wash out, it is only where it has gone mildewy that it's a problem as the mildew will stain.

Aye, god knows how it's still honking. Am guessing it's not rinsed right through. Will just tell him to try harder :D

I've got a rear set of alcantara seats I don't need if he wants to make
Me an offer on them?

Will pass this on, sounds like he just needs to try harder but will let him know. Ta much! :)

talkingcars
16-06-14, 08:42 PM
Just keep hosing until the water runs clear.

Maxfly
16-06-14, 09:23 PM
Just keep hosing until the water runs clear.

Will pass that on cheers James and thanks for the offer red but will leave it he now. All help much appreciated:)

Smokey
16-06-14, 09:25 PM
I have the foam for rear seats, free if you desperately need them mate. He is welcome to collect or arrange collection

Maxfly
16-06-14, 10:26 PM
Thanks very much for the kind offer Blair, apparently he has went and got a full set....the original set from my current car nonetheless lol. No idea why or how he is gettin em up from Kev.